I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Looking for Ps3 versions of these G2 sized:

- Little Big planet 2;
- Skyrim;
- Prince of persia forgotten sands;
- Vanquish;
- Oblivion;
- Uncharted 2;
- Modern Warfare 2;
- Battlefield 1;

I have Wolfman sealed, Battlefield 3 ps3, scarface sealed, expendables sealed (all steelbooks) for trade and can do cash too. Hit me up.

there is a group buy going from another forum on where you need to buy the game, and he'll sell the game on your behalf, but it will cost you about $40 just for the steelbook + shipping. The helper can probably get about $20-$30 from selling the game on craigslist. You're probably looking at around $50 to ship it to USA. Otherwise, check eBay for the steelbook only after it's released.

Or you can buy the standard game + steelbook for $100 from Canada shipped to you and you can re-sell the game yourself.

or you can ask someone from this forum to help you out, but you have to buy the game anyway since they don't sell the steelbook separately (actually they do for $99 just the case) :)

I just want the steelbook, not the game...has to be preordered by jan 9th 2012...G2 only

Last edited:
Yeah,most people won't want to get stuck with selling the game and getting rid of the Steel, but you can try contacting the members I've already PM'ed you about from our own forum, to see if they're willing to do so. Good luck!

Hi guys/gals, looking for a few steels, with game or not:

Saints Row 3 - Xbox 360
Crysis 2 Nano Steel - Xbox 360 w/game preferred
Uncharted 2 - PS3
God of War 3 - PS3 (not actual steel, I know)

That's it for now I think. Let me know if you have any of these and want some $$$!!!

Looking for the following all G2 (no game is necessary):

Mortal Kombat
futureshop.jpg

Battlefield 3
UK.gif

Devil May Cry 4
US.gif

You can find these guys pretty easily on eBay.

Hi guys/gals, looking for a few steels, with game or not:

Saints Row 3 - Xbox 360
Crysis 2 Nano Steel - Xbox 360 w/game preferred
Uncharted 2 - PS3
God of War 3 - PS3 (not actual steel, I know)

That's it for now I think. Let me know if you have any of these and want some $$$!!!

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Sent you PM.

Devil May Cry is yummy...tempting to open mine, but I'm gonna keep it sealed for now.

Looking for the following all G2 (no game is necessary):

Mortal Kombat
futureshop.jpg

Battlefield 3
UK.gif

Devil May Cry 4
US.gif