I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Sorry to butt in, yes you can order games from amazon.UK or HMV.com and be delivered to the US. I believe the games are region free, but lets wait for confirmation from another member.

Well I got a UK Killzone 2 Steelbook for PS3 w game today and plays just fine on my U.S. machine. PS3 is region free as far as games go from my understanding (also had MK vs. DC)...the only catch is that you have to have an account from that region if you want to purchase DLC for that title. I was able to download game updates (patches) for the UK Killzone 2 if you are wondering...hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

So I been looking for this...Crysis 2, xbox 360 steelbook from nano. This auction is just the game/case...0 feedback by seller as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crysis-2-Na...6660?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c1edae6a4

So, I'm considering this...I message the guy, ask how it's sealed when I see it on the picks open and he replies to tell me that he has four of them...I reply...so, you have four games sealed that originally came in big boxes with statue and backpack, etc?
...crickets...think I don't wanna be taking a chance at this:(

Reactions: ocielz
Well I got a UK Killzone 2 Steelbook for PS3 w game today and plays just fine on my U.S. machine. PS3 is region free as far as games go from my understanding (also had MK vs. DC)...the only catch is that you have to have an account from that region if you want to purchase DLC for that title. I was able to download game updates (patches) for the UK Killzone 2 if you are wondering...hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

So I been looking for this...Crysis 2, xbox 360 steelbook from nano. This auction is just the game/case...0 feedback by seller as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crysis-2-Na...6660?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c1edae6a4

So, I'm considering this...I message the guy, ask how it's sealed when I see it on the picks open and he replies to tell me that he has four of them...I reply...so, you have four games sealed that originally came in big boxes with statue and backpack, etc?
...crickets...think I don't wanna be taking a chance at this:(

I have this for sale!

Can anyone from FRANCE help me get this: http://www.game.fr/Search/Search.aspx?Name=supremacy

It comes out Friday and it's very limited time but the person who was going to help only went to the store and they had none. Looking for someone to purchase online for me and I will pay. Xbox 360 version is what I need. I'd rather have the ps3 version for easier selling of the game since they are region free but I'm not sure if they come in G1 and G2. Anyone?

Last edited:
I'm looking for the Gears of War 3 Steelbook - not the game though. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Can anyone from FRANCE help me get this: http://www.game.fr/Search/Search.aspx?Name=supremacy

It comes out Friday and it's very limited time but the person who was going to help only went to the store and they had none. Looking for someone to purchase online for me and I will pay. Xbox 360 version is what I need. I'd rather have the ps3 version for easier selling of the game since they are region free but I'm not sure if they come in G1 and G2. Anyone?

check the trades/sales forum on this site, I saw someone selling these there.

Im very interested in getting Deus ex ps3 steel book, Mortal kombat 2011, Lbp 2, uncharted 2. One i want most is Deus ex. Anyone able to help obtain?

I'm looking for the following,

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (G2 size)
Batman: Arkham City (Penguin cover) (G2 size)
Darkness II (G2, Italy exclusive is it?)

Thanks. :)

Last edited: