I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
There's no such thing, unforch. The steelbook was released without any kind of wrapper and some have some minor nicks while others have dents due to people only sending them in jiffy bag.

I have one already. I just want another. I haven't taken out a microscope, but I have looked it over thoughly and havent found anything I can see out of the ordinary. So IMO its mint. I have 1000 blu-ray steelbooks so I know what to look for.

There's no such thing, unforch. The steelbook was released without any kind of wrapper and some have some minor nicks while others have dents due to people only sending them in jiffy bag.
Sounds like Future Shop's Batman Arkham City to me. Future Shop sends them unprotected (and they were never sealed) so all of mine had minor imperfections. I managed to get a hold of 3 that were as perfect as can be (though still not 'perfect') but that was after receiving more than 20 of the Steelbooks in the mail. I ended up returning most of them. The lesson I have with Future Shop now is to order way more than I need in case some arrive damaged. My Battlefield 3 order, I only ordered 3 and they were all damaged badly, so I am going to return them all today along with the game. :rolleyes:

I guess Media Market in Germany has a skyrim PS3 G2 steelbook. I would love to get one if somone would be willing to pick one up I would give a good tip. Thanks.

Looking for Gran Turismo 5 steelbook (G2 size) and Mirror's Edge steelbook (G2 size)

Thanks in advance :)

Gran Turismo 5 steelbook?

I think there is no such thing.

There is only a stickerbook, which is MediaMarkt (NL) exclusive.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 5 steelbook?

I think there is no such thing.

There is only a stickerbook, which is MediaMarkt (NL) exclusive.

I didn't even think there was a GT5 steelbook of any kind, until I saw this picture: http://www.collect-that-game.com/wp-content/gallery/gran-turismo-5-nl-import-steelbook-ps3/ps3_gran_turismo_5_nl-import_steelbook_full2.jpg.

Now that I take a closer look it seems like a stickerbook. I always thought steelbooks and stickerbooks were the same thing though, just that 'stickerbook' was a really cheap type of steelbook. Was I wrong?

I didn't even think there was a GT5 steelbook of any kind, until I saw this picture: http://www.collect-that-game.com/wp-content/gallery/gran-turismo-5-nl-import-steelbook-ps3/ps3_gran_turismo_5_nl-import_steelbook_full2.jpg.

Now that I take a closer look it seems like a stickerbook. I always thought steelbooks and stickerbooks were the same thing though, just that 'stickerbook' was a really cheap type of steelbook. Was I wrong?

No, you were not wrong. Stickerbook is still a steelbook, just with the artwork stuck on the metal with a sticker as opposed to actually being printed on the metal itself.

Looking for any of the Batman Arkham City PS3 Variants except for Joker.

Hit me up if you have one you want to trade (no interest in purchasing).

It`s a Pic of mine - but it is only a G1 - mad thing about that - as it is a Sony Titel and should be G2 :)