I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
I'm looking for copies of:

Deus Ex G2
Mortal Kombat FS
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (can be case only)
Killzone 2 (can be open)
Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Ed.
Resident Evil 5 (can be open)

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Also looking for (another) copy of the Iron Man video game Steelbook G1/XBox 360..this is also really, really hard to find lately. The one i have I got pretty cheap from a UK seller, but it does have a couple of very minor dings on the front that just irritate me now, since it's the only one in my collection with actual dents/dings...

I didn't knew you collected PS3 steels as well buddy! That's good to know :D

I only have a few at the moment. But, I have the other 3 Batman Steels, and my contact wasn't able to get the Catwoman steel from Futureshop, so the other 3 are just sitting on the shelf waiting for their friend to complete the collection!

I decided to go PS3 for Arkham City, because they were G2. I actually played the game on my 360, so if I do end up getting this with the game, I'll have 5 versions of the game. This will be the only time I ever do that though, it cost a pretty penny getting all of them.

edit: I'm a 360 gamer by nature, but I'll buy PS3 games/Steelbooks for PS3 exclusives, like the Uncharted series.

I see your point.

I'm not a hard core game, at least not anymore, but I confess, the PS3/360 steels are the best artwise. I've started collecting them as well and I'm over the moon!

I'm going to concentrate on PS3 steels for now because of the size, but I'll be getting some G1 ones as well, like that Darkness 2 for example, which is just amazing looking!

I'll keep my eyes opened for the Catwoman steel for you my friend, since it was released in Canada I might be lucky ;)

I see your point.

I'm not a hard core game, at least not anymore, but I confess, the PS3/360 steels are the best artwise. I've started collecting them as well and I'm over the moon!

I'm going to concentrate on PS3 steels for now because of the size, but I'll be getting some G1 ones as well, like that Darkness 2 for example, which is just amazing looking!

I'll keep my eyes opened for the Catwoman steel for you my friend, since it was released in Canada I might be lucky ;)

Thanks bud, that'd be awesome.

Yeah that Darkness 2 one is sweet, hopefully that will be the final artwork. I don't even plan on getting the game, but I had to order that Steelbook.

edit: I'm a 360 gamer by nature, but I'll buy PS3 games/Steelbooks for PS3 exclusives, like the Uncharted series.

Same with me my friend. Although I am more of a God of War man myself

I too am looking for any of the Batman steels, I just don't want to pay $80+ on eBay for one. I would prefer the Bat/Joker steel, but the Bat/Cat one looks pretty sweet as well.

The other ones (Penguin, Two'fr) I could take or leave in terms of looks but would like to have just to complete the set.

I just paid $33.68 for both a G1 and G2 version of the new FF 13-2 steel's earlier from a buddy. Can't wait to get my mits on those. :D

Still looking for:

Devil May Cry 4 PS3
US.gif

Those programs are for amateurs. Real men snipe eBay auctions manually, on a smartphone over 3G, whilst in the middle of something at work. It's all in the wrist.