I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
I have a Mafia 2 and Rage steelbook, Both G1 and both in mint condition if anyone's looking for them. This might not be the right place to put it though, but the trade/sales section is so hard to navigate if you're looking for VG steels exclusively.

I have a Mafia 2 and Rage steelbook, Both G1 and both in mint condition if anyone's looking for them. This might not be the right place to put it though, but the trade/sales section is so hard to navigate if you're looking for VG steels exclusively.

There has recently been a video game steelbooks exclusive trading section added to HDN guys. If you have video game steels available for sale or trade, be sure to make a thread there so that we can grow the dedicated video game steelbook trading area :scat:

Video Game Steelbook Trading Forum

Looking for catwoman arkham city steel , no game necessary ... at a price better than ebay. Ebay I can get for 35ish shipped.

i am looking for

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection PC for 6 DVDs G1
Battelfield 3 Pc G1
Far Cry 2 PC G1 Size
Crysis PC G1
Gran Turismo 5
Mortal Kombat vs Dc G2 PS3
Soul Calibur IV PS3 G2

Last edited:
not much action here,

still looking for a G2 Arkaham City Catwoman and a Resident Evil 6 Zombie Version cases only