Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out. All those hopes and dreams... wasted.

You’re waiting for a train. You hope it will take you to a copy of FAC Inception, but you don’t know... and it never does :blackeye:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Have anyone received an invoice from FA after using I want to buy button?
I've used it for both Inception and It but they didn't create an order. However both editions went live on the site.

Have anyone received an invoice from FA after using I want to buy button?
I've used it for both Inception and It but they didn't create an order. However both editions went live on the site.
I have in the past (for Spider-Man Far from Home and Ghost in the Shell) but it didn't work on Inception! I've got no idea how it works or what criteria they use to determine when to generate an order based on the wait list and when not to...seems like its totally random!

I have in the past (for Spider-Man Far from Home and Ghost in the Shell) but it didn't work on Inception! I've got no idea how it works or what criteria they use to determine when to generate an order based on the wait list and when not to...seems like its totally random!

It’s not random, it has to do with how many VIPs have purchased their own numbered copies. Like any very popular title, and depending on the print run, most probably every VIPs have purchased this title since it was a very high in demand premium edition for this long awaiting title. The hand full(if any) of VIPs that possibly may have rejected their own numbered copies went to the waiting list in numbers of 1st arrived 1served basis.

Reactions: Loony_Tic