Inception (FYE Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Added 12/6/2010:

In US, Ebates offers a % cash back at FYE for clicking through to their site, when placing orders.

In addition, their Backstage VIP program (yearly membership) provides extra % off on each purchase-thanks, DB.

Art now added at FYE as of 11/24:

main-150.jpg

Direct pre-order link is http://www.fye.com/Inception--f-y-e...productId121433551VVcatId455366VVviewprod.htm

Saw this on another forum and had to share.

At the moment guys, don't get your hopes up - I think this will be DVD sized...
but anyway...

2010-10-25171240.jpg

Thanks to RyRyMcNizzy13 for the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!

Hey folks.

Just logged into this website after a long time and glad to see some old faces.

I was wondering you all had gone off too. :scat:

Any how I wanted to drop by and say 'hi' and this steelbook is amazing and I love the movie.

Just couldn't afford to buy one.:(

Edit: its says i'm a noob! (y you!:angry:)

I've got it. Slight scratch on the spine, might be manufacturer/batch error.

Thinking whether to get rid of it but it seems I can't get a replacement.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for, but it seems like we're still unsure as of now. Hopefully FYE puts it up for pre-order online like it did with Inception...Pretty tough to get to an FYE store in my state.

If you want to reserve a copy at FYE, you better do it soon. They don't have a link online. You have to either call them or go into the store and say that you want to reserve a copy of the steelbook edition. You only have to put $5 down, but they haven't released the artwork for the cover as of yet. The SKU is 00400307310046. That's very important, because certain stores don't have that SKU listed on their order sheet, and it's the specific number you need for the steelbook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smosef