Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I stupidly didn't think of using another Zavvi site to order and waited like a lemming for the scraps on the UK site. The edition I wanted is sold out now so.... Ballsack. I get that red carpet has to have a head start but jesus wept.

So for both this and "Carlito's Way" it's mentioned rigid slipcase. I wonder how they will turn out compared to the previous ones like "Animal House" or "The Sting".
Animal House and The Sting weren't advertised as including Rigid Slipcases tbf, however it looks like from now on Universal are doing Rigid! Carlito and Inglourious will be better.

Edition 1 still available

At the moment Edition 2 and Complete are sold out

Zavvi might have kept some aside for 6PM UK general sale

So check around that time if you insist on using Zavvi UK website :rofl:

Never had a 'Collector's Edition' from zavvi.. who's doing this print for them?
@gAnX
Universal are doing the release
They done similar releases recently

This though will be a rigid slipbox
The previous universal slipcases was soft cardboard
Rigid slips a big difference in terms of quality

Reactions: gAnX
Zavvi told another forum looks like they won't have any stock for general sale

If you want edition 1 it's still available to order on Zavvi International websites at the moment

UK members that don't have red carpet and not ordered yet Use Zavvi Ireland website to order in UK pounds same price as Zavvi UK
Just change currency to £

Glad I ordered Edition 2 yesterday, but I really hope the logo is uncensored in the final product, even though it looks like it's not just a mockup but will stay that way. Hopefully they'll put out Tarantino's others films that way once they get the 4K treatment!

@gAnX
Universal are doing the release
They done similar releases recently

This though will be a rigid slipbox
The previous universal slipcases was soft cardboard
Rigid slips a big difference in terms of quality
If the quality is up there with FA/ML/HDZ, only the art will only be the decider. No delivery charge makes this cheaper than the overseas competitors.
The art isnt bad either and considering its coming from the production company maybe we will see more exclusive artwork in the future that nobody else will have the rights to use

Reactions: paulboland
Still not live for non RC members using the UK site?
SteelbookBlu-ray posted on Twitter that zavvi told him they now don't expect to have any available for general sale

If you want Edition 1 you can order on Zavvi Ireland set currency to £ same price as Zavvi UK

Pre order has been live since midnight on the Zavvi international websites
Zavvi Ireland/Germany/France/USA/Australia/Italy etc etc

It was only Zavvi UK that was red carpet

Due to been limited to 1000 I'm not surprised Edition 2 and Complete are already sold out since this afternoon

• Informative
Reactions: gAnX
SteelbookBlu-ray posted on Twitter that zavvi told him they now don't expect to have any available for general sale

If you want Edition 1 you can order on Zavvi Ireland set currency to £ same price as Zavvi UK

yeah saw you mention that earlier, if you click the links though they take you to a login page rather than the product page though which usually means it hasn't gone live not that it's sold out

for the record I used your tip and got the Complete edition through the Ireland website earlier :thumbs:

All editions are now listed as sold out

With each edition limited to 1000
That's still 4000 steelbooks overall

Complete 1000 (2 editions = 2000 steelbooks)
Edition 1 1000
Edition 2 1000
Total 4000