Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
i did wonder if that may happen before general sale, not going live till 6pm for muggles meant we were never going to get a chance :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

I received an email from Zavvi at 9:01 a.m. UK time indicating this was live and all editions were in stock. I'm not in the UK and I'm not an RC member. So this didn't sell out during the RC members only hours.

Having said all of that, I, like many people outside the UK, ordered this long ago from a non UK site at 12:58 a.m. UK time...almost 9 hours ago.

i did wonder if that may happen before general sale, not going live till 6pm for muggles meant we were never going to get a chance :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:
It was live to pre order on the other Zavvi websites

Red Carpet was UK website only

If you don't have red carpert you can order using any of the other Zavvi websites if you don't want to wait until 6 PM

I ordered on Zavvi Ireland this morning
For those based in UK
Zavvi Ireland you can choose between € or £ when doing an order

Reason complete edition would have sold out quickly is limited to 1000 and been available to order on all the other Zavvi websites since it went live

Edition 1 and 2 are also limited to 1000 so these will sell out soon also

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheJoker
I received an email from Zavvi at 9:01 a.m. UK time indicating this was live and all editions were in stock. I'm not in the UK and I'm not an RC member. So this didn't sell out during the RC members only hours.

Having said all of that, I, like many people outside the UK, ordered this long ago from a non UK site at 12:58 a.m. UK time...almost 9 hours ago.

It's not live on the UK site for non RC members till 6pm

Glad I got the one click ordered when I did. Hopefully the quality of all of this is at least with others premiums. Looks it.....

It's not live on the UK site for non RC members till 6pm
Use Zavvi Ireland or any of the other Zavvi International websites
It's only red carpet exclusive on Zavvi UK

@tommyh84
If you want to order now Edition 1 or 2
Use Zavvi Ireland Website
You can use currency £ and be same price as Zavvi UK

So strange. I get my emails from Zavvi Germany and the links were live through there.
That's because it's only a red carpert exclusive on Zavvi UK

Zavvi Germany is a different website as are all the other international Zavvi websites
When you use Zavvi website and save it to Zavvi Germany when you click on a links in a email or this thread for example it will go by what Zavvi website you saved your settings to

Hey Paul, just FYI, the steel is not identical to the earlier Canadian steel, this one has a different interior
@johnnythm
It's mostly the same in terms of the outside with some differences
Does the UK steelbook the gun have debossed title like the Canada steel

Any reason why UK release not have swastika as previous UK releases did

Also is Arrow Video still doing an amaray collector's edition as previously known about
If you allowed to yet us know or has that release been cancelled

I wonder if Arrow designed this and Carlito's Way now that the people who own Zavvi also own Arrow.
No
Arrow designed releases would be under Arrow Video Label

Reminder Zavvi do not own Arrow Films
Zavvi are not involved in the running of arrow films
Zavvi are only a on-line retailer that sells products offered to them to sell from distributors

THG yes purchased majority shares in Arrow Films but all the THG companies are separate from each other and run seperately

THG is is group of lots of different business a lot you likely not even aware about if you not followed the company
There is lot's of companies registered at THG head offfice but the actual business are located at different addresss

THG don't own Arrow Films they only have majority shares in Arrow
This gives them voting rights who can be a director of arrow films and as they have majority shares is registeried as a company at THG head office
Arrow Films are still based at the previous location and is run as a separate business

Zavvi can gain from THG having shares in Arrow but are not involved in design or production of releases

So basically residents of the UK who order from the UK site are now the last people who can order Zavvi exclusives if they aren't Red Carpet members?

Harsh lol.