Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't somebody supposed to ask if the discs are remastered or if the Blu-ray disc is remastered or something like that?
Or if it has this kind of audio or that kind of subtitles.

And then say if it's the same disc as such and such release then I'm not buying this?

Actually I think maybe it's that other site where they always do that.

Last edited:
dont you have enough pull for them to send you a copy to review :)
Maybe if I ask since I know the product buyer … but some titles it isn’t as easy, so I don’t really bother. Instead I was sent all the marketing material before had. So alas we just help sell out titles for little to no kickback…

Just noticed that the beauty shot for the rifle steelbook says it’s exclusive for U.K. and Italy. The other just for U.K.

Not sure if that’s just that steelbook for Italy or the slip and extras too. If not then you might be able to order that steel on its own when the listing is announced. For those that don’t want the slip

I wouldn’t be shocked to see both the steels appear in other Countries etc. I ordered the complete package

I’ll need to get the more limited packages then leave the easier stuff to get later as it’s always fun to have something to chase :)

Ok this is annoying. Trying to purchase red carpet sub. But I'm in the US, it doesn't allow me to purchase it because of my address. How do I manage to get a copy ? US members help me out plz.

you cant get an actual red carpet sub. You just need to visit the US Zavvi site and search for it and then it will show up for purchase. Its a loophole

I wouldn’t be shocked to see both the steels appear in other Countries etc. I ordered the complete package

I’ll need to get the more limited packages then leave the easier stuff to get later as it’s always fun to have something to chase :)
I wasn't able to purchase it using the link in the OP. And yes I switched to the US site. It would let me put it in my cart but nothing after that. That's never happened I normally try and throw HDN the business. It worked after I cleared my cache and cookies.
However my Computer is old as dirt so could just be me? I've been waiting for my new rig to come for 2+ months :(
Anyone know how many copies they printed of the edition #1 & 2? They make a point saying there are 1,000 numbered copies of the bastards edition

The Brad Pitt steel has already been announced in Germany and a few other places over the past few months. But This is the first time the rifle art has been known since the original release years ago. For Europe it looks to only be U.K. and apparently Italy but yeah I imagine it will turn up in other places. I just hope it’s the same finish as the original release. The debossing is confirmed. Hopefully spot gloss too