Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV also have a cine edition but it don’t look as good

... and in couple of weeks. After Zavvi have secured your cash. They announce : 4K Steelbook / Boxset / Spesial Edition ... What Ever.

I guess the Pitt steelbook will be flat because they make a point of the rifle steelbook engraved rifle debossing

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I hope I'm wrong but...

It sounds like there is too much metal here. This is not a premium company. They will not be shipped in foam blocks or bubble-wrapped in multiple layers.

If past experience tells us anything, those metal slips will likely be dented like the Rise Of Skywalker release and another release that I can't recall at the moment. Unless I've misunderstood what they mean by
I suppose they might be better protected inside the Rigid Jacket Slipcase in the Complete Basterds Edition.

Then I wonder if they will be delayed like True Romance and then cancelled for some people.

This whole release could be a mess.

So what time can I order?

Man I have zero interest in all of the tack except the steel. I hate that this is becoming the norm. I suppose there is no chance we're getting this steel without all of the extra crap? I've ordered it but I'll be binning it all just like with the few titans sets I bought.

Man I have zero interest in all of the tack except the steel. I hate that this is becoming the norm. I suppose there is no chance we're getting this steel without all of the extra crap? I've ordered it but I'll be binning it all just like with the few titans sets I bought.
Amazon Germany and France are selling just the steelbook.

Reactions: manonfire