domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed feelings on this. I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous but I'm disappointed at yet another release of something that has already been done. Just can't get excited at this.

I await the news that Zavvi will also be releasing one

• Informative
Reactions: glennturner21
Just for you guys to remember, companies like Blufans and Kimchi (and in fact EVERY company) MUST get artwork approval. My guess is that this was NOT the first choice for artwork. I'm sure they went with something completely different, but got shot down which is why you see artwork reminiscent of every other version. Look at the Thor steelbook they're releasing. ONLY addition is the hazy clouds in the background on the front cover. It's VERY tough to get approval for Marvel movies for artwork that doesn't already exist (eg - has already been approved). Since I'm the guy who will never be able to afford an IM FS, this makes me VERY happy! Would I have liked to see something completely fresh? Of course!!! But I understand why I'm looking at what I'm looking at. We can always hope for an original slip...

I for one, am stoked!!! Well done Blufans!!!

Should be in the OP! :)

Will look great next to my FS as it makes a complete helmet, might just sell my IM DE...

Three pages of opinions, but no one knows how to buy it from outside China :hilarious:

You can order using a group buy but not with hi def ninja
Its through a different website forum with their forum member (bluraysteel) hint its has blu-ray in its address
I cant post the actual address as its a competitor to hidefninja

But there is plans for Blufans to have their own website setup in near future for international orders so we don't have order using a group buy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925