domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The art looks good no doubt about it but it just feels like I'm looking at the same IM FS, IM play, IM trilogy German and IM2 Asian version. How many times they goner take the dam head shot re colour it angle it differently and call it a new new steel aka WEA. It's getting boring now and pointless let guess kimchi goner come out with the same art but in a radical pink green blue etc and we have another WEA. Sorry for my rant had to let it off and yes still bloody buying it though. I'm a junkie when it comes to this SB ****.

I'm not going to lie, that's the first thing that came to mind also. As soon as I saw this I went to ebay and did a search for IM steelbook as I remember seeing a similar steelbook. It is reminiscent of the futureshop version. I guess we all have knee-jerk reactions because it's blufans, but I do wish the design was more exclusive and unique. Was it really that hard to create a design that was in no way similar to other versions? I will buy this of course but I wish the design was more distinguishable. Sorta like how the new blufans WallE that's coming out looks nothing like the other WallE steelbooks that are out now.