Iron Man Mark VI - Legendary Scale Bust [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From Sideshow:
Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the latest Marvel Legendary Scale Bust as Iron Man Mark VI from the blockbuster film Iron Man 2. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in 1:2 scale, the Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust features light-up eyes and arc reactor along with a removable chest plate, an outstanding addition to any Marvel or Iron Man legacy display.
Price: $349.99
Limited Edition: 3000
Est. Ship Date: {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} February 2014

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

200150_press01-001.jpg
200150_press02-001.jpg

200150_press03-001.jpg

200150_press04-001.jpg

200150_press05-001.jpg

200150_press06-001.jpg

200150_press07-001.jpg

200150_press08-001.jpg

Specs:
Product Size:16" H (406.4mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Not on popular licenses as they usually have no prob selling out. But they do drop prices on other stuff every so often. But the price drops are like usually just 10%

They only ever drop on items that don't sell out over a long period of time.

Sometimes Sideshow will send out an email with items they've 'found' in their warehouse with damaged boxes and they'll sell them with a little bit of discount, but this is in very few quantities (only 1 or 2 at a time), so if you get one you'd be extremely lucky.

^^^ Cool, thanks for the info. Man at $350 Im having a hard time resisting buying this!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Pre-ordered in Montreal for the same price as Sideshow. No shipping, no customs! :scat:

It's a local store here in Montreal that sells collectibles and carries Sideshow/Hot Toys and all the other big brand.
http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/

^^^ this is awesome. I assume they just charge applicable sale tax on top and when it arrives you just pick up yours in store?

I wonder if a similar shop exists in the Vancouver area. I think I might just get this :)

^^^ this is awesome. I assume they just charge applicable sale tax on top and when it arrives you just pick up yours in store?

I wonder if a similar shop exists in the Vancouver area. I think I might just get this :)

Yup. Unfortunately here in Quebec it's 15% taxes, but it's still better than order directly from Sideshow! :scat:

Yup. Unfortunately here in Quebec it's 15% taxes, but it's still better than order directly from Sideshow! :scat:

yeah it actually is better then ordering directly. Im gunna' have to hunt out a local company like this in the Vancouver area too and see if they offer something similar.

Pushed back till August ......:wtf:!!!!! SIDESHOW IS A JOKE how many times are they going to push it back till ...? Frist time ordering through them and it just might be my last.

Pushed back till August ......:wtf:!!!!! SIDESHOW IS A JOKE how many times are they going to push it back till ...? Frist time ordering through them and it just might be my last.

There are a lot of delays, many other stores that source items from them also see delays.

On a positive note, gives me time to save for this bad boy! :p

I really like this thing. I have been eyeing it for a while now. Not sure my wife would want it though, or Where I would display it?

We are on the same boat man, I've been eyeing this bad boy for months now. Luckily for me it got pushed back so I get to save money. I am running out of space now though.

We are on the same boat man, I've been eyeing this bad boy for months now. Luckily for me it got pushed back so I get to save money. I am running out of space now though.

Yeah, I am glad for the push back as well. I need to get permission from the boss first though before buying this. She runs the finances or we would always be broke from my spending habits :) EEK!
The next one we buy is in May the Mark VII 1/6th, August gives us a couple months to relax and spend again :) or at least that will be my argument lol

I was going to focus on getting the Avengers 1/6th's but since I can't get them all (Hawkeye and Fury are out and no way I'm paying eBay rates) I don't think I want any as it will feel incomplete. So I am going to focus on Iron Man, which is what I really like anyways primarily

Last edited:
Just made my pre-order from BigBadToyStore They don't have any charges after the preliminary shipping costs. So while shipping is pricey, it would still be cheaper than ordering from Side Show direct I think (I hope).

You're aware you'll get hit with customs right?

Since you're Canadian, why don't you order from:
http://www.superpowercollectibles.com/iron-man-mark-vi-legendary-scale-bust/

No customs from BBTS, they ship as GIFT, I just ordered Iron Monger and received it $440 with absolutely no extra charges at delivery. They get my business, their shipping is a tad high, but better than paying 13% "I think" plus they are selling for $20 less than list price.

$415.44 from your link, $414 from BBTS ok so very close.

Question, do they bill you only when they ship if you chose pay in full not the deposit version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
This is what I got from customer service at BBTS regarding the declaration of value:

There is an option which is already selected by default to mark the package as 'gift', but we are required by law to declare the full value of the items.

This is what I got from customer service at BBTS regarding the declaration of value:

Yeah I don't think it much matters if it is marked as gift though. I assume this based on the fact I didn't owe any GSTax on it when delivered, and BBTS also stated there would be a $5.95 fee from UPS for something else that they didn't charge me for either. Either they were wrong or I got lucky, dunno.