Iron Man Mark VI - Legendary Scale Bust [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From Sideshow:
Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the latest Marvel Legendary Scale Bust as Iron Man Mark VI from the blockbuster film Iron Man 2. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in 1:2 scale, the Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust features light-up eyes and arc reactor along with a removable chest plate, an outstanding addition to any Marvel or Iron Man legacy display.
Price: $349.99
Limited Edition: 3000
Est. Ship Date: {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} February 2014

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

200150_press01-001.jpg
200150_press02-001.jpg

200150_press03-001.jpg

200150_press04-001.jpg

200150_press05-001.jpg

200150_press06-001.jpg

200150_press07-001.jpg

200150_press08-001.jpg

Specs:
Product Size:16" H (406.4mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Est. Ship Date: {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} December 2013

This is getting ridiculous... :angry:

Ive had this on preorder since it was first announced...I think this is the longest Ive waited for anything ..I dont have mine ordered direct from Sideshow but through Forbidden planet in the UK, and Ive now got a 'expected' shipping date to retailers of Jan 15th so Im guessing shipping to me a week or so after that....That will be almost 2 years since preorder EEK!

When it was first announced it was branded as being from Iron Man 2...its been that long in the making the Avengers and Iron man 3 have both been and gone :hilarious:

My last payment is in February, I've even forgotten about this! I thinking SS are taking the piss with these delays, honestly....

NEW UPDATE FROM SIDESHOW :
Dear Iron Man Collector

We know that you have been anxiously awaiting your Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust. It has just come to our attention that the orientation of the triangle detailing on the internal Arc reactor does not match the photos that were originally posted on our website.

We’re terribly sorry for this flub. Although we’d like to blame Loki for meddling in the production process, we’ve got to own the error. We wanted you to be aware of the discrepancy before your bust is shipped out to you, so that you have an opportunity to decide whether or not to add the Iron Man bust to your collection. You can view the updated photos of the arc reactor, that appears under the removable chest plate, at the provided link:

Iron Man: Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

The Mark VI will still be one of the coolest Legendary Scale Busts in your collection, but we do understand if you choose to cancel your order. If you prefer NOT to purchase the Iron Man bust, please contact me with your order number or go online to cancel your order within the next 48 hours and we will refund any NRDs or flex payments made on the order. If you still want the Iron Man bust, than you don’t have to do anything. Just hang tight, and we your bust will be shipped out to you early next week.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Reactions: Drum18
I am speechless.... seriously... after ALL the waiting... there had to be a defect... :angry:
And they are not offering any rebate or else... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Original:
View attachment 9734

Final:
200150-iron-man-mark-vi-002.jpg

Oh... and my Iron Man Mark VI Collection:
Img_8460.jpg

Sideshow 1/2 Scale bust *
Custom 1/4 Figure
Kotobukiya 1/6 Figure *
Metal Pak from USA *
* = stand on a box to elevate at same level of the 1/4 Figure

Reactions: ripclaw and jcarter
STILL WAITING FOR MINE :angry:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Upside down arc:
attachment.php

attachment.php

How I'll display mine:
attachment.php

Battle Damaged:
attachment.php

Box:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And THE BEST joke EVER!:
attachment.php

Was it worth the wait ?

STILL WAITING FOR MINE :angry

Was it worth the wait ?
Still didn't get yours? That's strange...

Worth the wait?
I display mine WITH the chest plate, so the big defect that everyone cries about, I don't see it...
I love the scale, love the details, but the BD is a little bit too much for me... If I could have gotten it from my local Comic book store (100$ cheaper), I would have been much much more happier...

Reactions: donovan52780
Quick update:
I've decided to keep mine (like it too much), Sideshow offered me 25$ store credit... it's not much, but at least, it's something...

Now, after reading elsewhere that the arc fix isn't too complicated, I've tried it myself, and YES, it is easy!!! :scat:

Before:
Img_9289.jpg

Removed:
Img_9290.jpg

After:
Img_9291.jpg

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: