Iron Man Mark VI - Legendary Scale Bust [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From Sideshow:
Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the latest Marvel Legendary Scale Bust as Iron Man Mark VI from the blockbuster film Iron Man 2. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in 1:2 scale, the Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust features light-up eyes and arc reactor along with a removable chest plate, an outstanding addition to any Marvel or Iron Man legacy display.
Price: $349.99
Limited Edition: 3000
Est. Ship Date: {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} February 2014

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

200150_press01-001.jpg
200150_press02-001.jpg

200150_press03-001.jpg

200150_press04-001.jpg

200150_press05-001.jpg

200150_press06-001.jpg

200150_press07-001.jpg

200150_press08-001.jpg

Specs:
Product Size:16" H (406.4mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we have feedback? It's not out yet! :p

Thank you for bumping this thread... I just cannot wait more to get this beauty!!! :ohno:

I thought maybe there might be a detailed review somewhere.

It's still listed as "Pre-Order", you guys cant get one in Montreal still?

Unfortunately with Sideshow, Hot Toys and others, you don't get review until the item are out. So, expect this only in August...

Montréal, yeah, I ordered one from a local store named Legends Action Figure.

Ya I called them but they only have 2 weeks after the product is announced for pre-order. So you must have got in awhile ago :).

Looks like my best shot is to buy one directly, by time shipping and customs is added looking at about 400-430usd , if I do bite the bullet I really hope I like it when it shows up and with any luck I would feel better if it never went on sale and even better went oos. Still deciding :movie:

I dont use any of those codes on expensive items. IT says if you use a code it voids your reward points. You can net more in reward points for not usign a coupon.

However if they do the 25% off code again then thats worth stuff. :)

I dont use any of those codes on expensive items. IT says if you use a code it voids your reward points. You can net more in reward points for not usign a coupon.

However if they do the 25% off code again then thats worth stuff. :)

25% off code :drool: sign me up and I will buy right now.. :movie:

ah .... well up to 6 month delay is not uncommon .... sadly. If it gets pushed back past that ... it will be really crazy.

its a sales tactic .... if they said an item was releasing in 2015 you wouldnt be rushed to order .... yet they have plenty of items from late 2012 coming out in 2014.

So I presume its partially that.