It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
I look forward to wiping off the dust that has collected on my copy...

We could have sent the title 10 days ago but with printing errors on the full slip. Instead we have re-printed the entire print run to guarantee everyone a perfect product in every detail. It's better a little dust than a Full Slip with problems on printing ...we're sorry for long waiting.

looking good.. at first i only saw it on my mobile and was about to write that the front looks quite bad, but on desktop in full size it actually looks alright.. but the back is absolutely stunning!

Last edited:
I think if they made it an all round 'full slip' and added the cool textures and finish from the back to the front instead of it being a lenti it would have been perfect.

Still, I think it's the best premium for this so far and look forward to mine coming.......

IT's nice :p
Is it wrong I was more focused on the way the steelbook was inserted in the slip than on the slip itself?

Even though HDzeta's is a nice and neat little slip this is definitely the best edition out so far. I'm sure another retailer will jump in again in the future, maybe prior to IT2 cinema release, but for now this is the daddy.

Oh and they missed a trick with that video... it needs the creepy merry go round music as it turns!!