I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Received this There will be blood Steelbook with some candy yesterday.
I want to thank Towser so much for this great give away. Thank you!
This was my first ninja week and I was blown away. So much fun and excitement.
Thanks everybody for this unbelievable experience. Next year I'm looking forward to do a give away myself.
As you all can see the candy didn't last long. Tasty!

i've received my absolutely stunning wins from @Naughtius Maximus yesterday, i couldn't be happier. thank you so much @nutcaseshy for giving away the GOTG UE from blufans, best price i've ever won movie-wise! :)
thank you @Naughtius Maximus for the FINDING NEMO, for the KING OF NY (from a former giveaway), for the snickers that didn't make it on the picture (you would have to x-ray me for that :D ), for the M:I numbered collector's card, simply for everything! you rock!
special thanks and greets to @denizen, i also won a price from him but i decided to let another ninja win it instead of me. didn't want to be too greedy and win too much. :p

and big shout outs and thank you to everybody else working for HDN and making this ninja week possible! you know who you are!

DSC_0204.JPG

Today I received one of my prizes from a giveaway hosted by the awesome Ninja @Naughtius Maximus

Feast your eyes upon these beauties!!! :notworthy:
(thumbnail)

DSC_0530.jpg

Thank you David for this awesome and generous giveaway and thank you HDN for being the best community out there! Best Ninja week ever!!! (until 2017 :p )

P.S. I just saw the Snickers for like a second. My pregnant wife moves like a cheetah when candy is present. I actually feared for my life. True story folks!!!
P.P.S. Did I mention how awesome this community is? You're awesome guys n gals...all of you!! Yes, you reading this...you too!! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.