I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

I won one of the Grand Prizes. And truly it is - grand. I'm ******* speechless right now. After I won the giveaway I wrote PMs to @tridon and @Wreck and tried in my best english to express my feelings.
But theres no words, in english german or creole, that could express my gratitude and feelings to this. I've followed the pre-order last year at DHM, I hated DHM that they released them only as a set since I couldn't afford all of them. I followed Nicolas Delorts WIP videos for them. I searched eBay for single prints to own just at least one or two of them. Nothing. Ninja Week came up, the Giveaways for this and the variant came up, I've participated but I never thought I would win. Damn how wrong I was. Ken, John, I think I've said enough and you know how I feel about this. I also wrote DHM and Gerard Mails and expressed my feelings. His response was really heartfelt.

I'll take them within my grave :cry::drool::notworthy::kiss:

creature.jpg Drac.JPG Frank.jpg FranksBride.jpg invinsible.JPG Mummy.JPG wolf.JPG

Just have a look at the detail of Nicolas Delort. All those single lines he drawn. That's ******* unbelievable. His hand must be wrecked just after one of them. Amazing :wacky::wow::OMG:

detail1.JPG detail2.JPG

And John was like, oh just 7 prints

dj-khaled-another-one-1.jpg

tron.JPG

Thank you so much Ken & John :rolleyes: and a huge thank you to Dark Hall Mansion and Gerard for donating such awesome prizes to HDN for Ninja Week 2016 :notworthy:

HDN ******* ROCKS (FRANKY VOICE) :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
I won one of the Grand Prizes. And truly it is - grand. I'm ******* speechless right now. After I won the giveaway I wrote PMs to @tridon and @Wreck and tried in my best english to express my feelings.
But theres no words, in english german or creole, that could express my gratitude and feelings to this. I've followed the pre-order last year at DHM, I hated DHM that they released them only as a set since I couldn't afford all of them. I followed Nicolas Delorts WIP videos for them. I searched eBay for single prints to own just at least one or two of them. Nothing. Ninja Week came up, the Giveaways for this and the variant came up, I've participated but I never thought I would win. Damn how wrong I was. Ken, John, I think I've said enough and you know how I feel about this. I also wrote DHM and Gerard Mails and expressed my feelings. His response was really heartfelt.

I'll take them within my grave :cry::drool::notworthy::kiss:

View attachment 227869 View attachment 227872 View attachment 227873 View attachment 227874 View attachment 227875 View attachment 227876 View attachment 227878

Just have a look at the detail of Nicolas Delort. All those single lines he drawn. That's ******* unbelievable. His hand must be wrecked just after one of them. Amazing :wacky::wow::OMG:

View attachment 227870 View attachment 227871

And John was like, oh just 7 prints

dj-khaled-another-one-1.jpg

View attachment 227877

Thank you so much Ken & John :rolleyes: and a huge thank you to Dark Hall Mansion and Gerard for donating such awesome prizes to HDN for Ninja Week 2016 :notworthy:

HDN ******* ROCKS (FRANKY VOICE) :cool::cool::cool:
@dan8885 EPIC Win Carnal! :cool: :thumbs: :notworthy:

But next time use this one instead :woot: :rofl: :D
Another One! - Nacho Libre!.jpg

:p

I received my Beauty and the Beast steelbook from @Naughtius Maximus today. As always, thank you so much for the chocolate. It was delicious. And I shared some of it with my staff members at work, who also loved it. And I do not have pictures of my Marvel steelbooks, but they are all awesome, so thank you again to @apsmith21 for your constant generosity and awesomeness.
Beauty_and_the_Beast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.