I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Not sure if this is valid, but how about a "I received another ninjas' #BESTWEEK EVER ninja week prize" post? :D

I just recently received both variants of @zesty 's Ant-Man custom slips, originally won by @Aniv , who already owned both versions.. he was kind enough to hand them over to me, so very very big thanks (again :p ) to @Aniv (and also @zesty of course) for making this happen! :)

Besides that, i also received my parcel from @Naughtius Maximus - Pinocchio seems to feel well in his new home, so thanks for that as well! :D (oh and that Galaxy chocolate bar didn't make it in the picture, it was erased the second i found it :D )

FB_IMG_1458158482203.jpg

FB_IMG_1458244547913.jpg

I missed my delivery yesterday, so I had to go pick it up at a post office.
I live in a big city but this office turned out to be a wooden shack located on the edge of a forest just outside of the city, wasn't even sure I was at the right place when I saw it. :confused:
But was a very suitable remote location to be picking up my two Disney steels from @Naughtius Maximus . I was almost expecting to run into Bambi himself there. Or maybe some hidden tower? :happy:

10334420_1003535343046917_4871056091047958020_n.jpg

Very happy with them! Thank you so much David!
But now I am officially hooked and I want the whole Disney collection. So thanks for that as well...:D

Last edited:
Received these already a week ago:

20160319_Sennheiser.jpg

At first it looked like the shipping costs would be prohibitively expensive, but @Apollon did an absolutely brilliant job in trimming the original cardboard filler material and replacing it with more lightweight materials :thumbs:

I like the look, feel and sound of these headphones a lot :drool:

As it happens, I had been thinking of getting wireless headphones for a while, but had never gotten round to doing something about it :)

Thank you very much Farès for a terrific Ninja Week give away prize and big thanks to everybody at HDN for making such an event a reality! :happy::joy::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.