Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
We're excited to announce the next Steelbook Exclusive for the Entertainment Store!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

Release date June 2,2014

Pre-order: click HERE (UK delivery only) (Sold out)
Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus (Click here)

Limited to 1000 with Entertainment Store sticker.

Notes:

Embossed title (only Shadow Recruit, not Jack Ryan)
Spot gloss on front (Chris Pine) and back (entire rotated square area – only the white is not gloss)

shadow.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadowback.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you mate, I try to keep things light hearted when I can.

Note to Obiwan from last week (I took pics of my glossy beer can in last steelbook acquired. All in good spirits - pun intended, but Obiwan was mortified I had promoted alcohol and really was not impressed)

Minutes later a MOD deleted my post.

So since last week, if you had a sudden urge to have a beer, or glass of wine, that was my fault for tipping you over the edge.

Anyway, Kizza, is this a good movie?

Not seen it yet mate, blind buy for me. I just really liked the look of the steel. I have heard mix reviews about the film but i just thought i would see for myself.

Maybe we can both watch it over a few 'beers' :hilarious:

Reactions: PKAVFC
Not seen it yet mate, blind buy for me. I just really liked the look of the steel. I have heard mix reviews about the film but i just thought i would see for myself.

Maybe we can both watch it over a few 'beers' :hilarious:

Sounds like a plan. Just ordered. Oh yeah! :rasta:

Reactions: Kizza
Thank you mate, I try to keep things light hearted when I can.

Note to Obiwan from last week (I took pics of my glossy beer can in last steelbook acquired. All in good spirits - pun intended, but Obiwan was mortified I had promoted alcohol and really was not impressed)

Minutes later a MOD deleted my post.

So since last week, if you had a sudden urge to have a beer, or glass of wine, that was my fault for tipping you over the edge.

Anyway, Kizza, is this a good movie?

My name is Ian.... and I'm a steel-a-holic :D

And whaddaya know - I also like beer :LOL:

But - on topic - mine arrive yesterday and will remain sealed until we move into our new place, but looks (and feels thus far) like a nice steel. Was going to cancel it as £ are short but will probably be glad I didn't once I open her up.

The steel that is :hilarious:

Reactions: PKAVFC
Just got mine, and unfortunitely it seems to be my first properly damaged steel, it has a bit of a dent on the front left side. I had already took the plastic wrap off before i felt it, so not sure what to do now.

Just got mine, and unfortunitely it seems to be my first properly damaged steel, it has a bit of a dent on the front left side. I had already took the plastic wrap off before i felt it, so not sure what to do now.

With about 27 left in stock now, you. Have the option to request a replacement. Maybe give them a call if you can. Otherwise ask for a partial refund.

:thumbs:

It doesn't matter if you've opened it just send it back as it's damaged

I think I'm going to bite. I love these kind if movies and I know I will regret it if I don't get it. Did the same with Star Trek into Darkness and Jack Reacher.

I have just informed my wife that I want this for our wedding anniversary in a few weeks.

Hopefully I will be undressing two things on that date. :naughty:

At least I'm guaranteed the steel book part, anyway:hilarious:

Ouch, that had to burn.

Got mine today too... really nice release, but I expected no less from ES and Paramount. Keep 'em coming! :scat:

Reactions: zoneism
UK - Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

UjTiWjS.jpg

2MySwPt.jpg

igMkUtk.jpg

jneIO85.jpg

R780THl.jpg

lQNw54x.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

n4Y0gHP.jpg

9O4CrQP.jpg

gx13ujh.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

nlii9rY.jpg

Ch9A6uA.jpg

R8X2EIy.jpg

deqZYR8.jpg

xp1qQDm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious does anyone who opens their entertaiment store exclusives do anything with the entertainment store sticker or just throw it away?.