Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
We're excited to announce the next Steelbook Exclusive for the Entertainment Store!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

Release date June 2,2014

Pre-order: click HERE (UK delivery only) (Sold out)
Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus (Click here)

Limited to 1000 with Entertainment Store sticker.

Notes:

Embossed title (only Shadow Recruit, not Jack Ryan)
Spot gloss on front (Chris Pine) and back (entire rotated square area – only the white is not gloss)

shadow.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadowback.jpg

Last edited:
After coming back from holiday opened mine to see lots of scratches on it where the ES sticker was placed on the outer wrapping. Contacted them not happy doubt I will get a replacement now.

After coming back from holiday opened mine to see lots of scratches on it where the ES sticker was placed on the outer wrapping. Contacted them not happy doubt I will get a replacement now.

feel awful for you I can relate as me it was with the Korean version, wanted to keep it sealed but has huge discolouration under Jack's chin quarter size making it not as dark as rest of that dense black of the steel, so I opened it tried to wipe it but it's in the steel. k-steelbook responded we are sorry, it's our fault we will send you a replacement and pay for the shipping imperfect copy, kept writing no answer, they are totally ignoring me.

So I feel for you, not a nice feeling to open the steel you've been waiting for just to open and see it damaged, my Entertainment Store copy I was very lucky is flawless, outer shipping box was really damaged

Last edited:
Well, the one I had today was a so called replacement for the original, with scratches along the back, under J card.

It came in a double wrapped jiffy bag, with a fairly big dent.

I was told that the extra stock was unwanted returns... which is likely to mean damaged stock.

fingers crossed for whoever purchased one from this morning.