Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
We're excited to announce the next Steelbook Exclusive for the Entertainment Store!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

Release date June 2,2014

Pre-order: click HERE (UK delivery only) (Sold out)
Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus (Click here)

Limited to 1000 with Entertainment Store sticker.

Notes:

Embossed title (only Shadow Recruit, not Jack Ryan)
Spot gloss on front (Chris Pine) and back (entire rotated square area – only the white is not gloss)

shadow.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadowback.jpg

Last edited:
The ridiculous thing is, the scalpers STILL think they can make a profit on them, despite retailing at £25 to begin with! That's certainly got to take some guts to "invest" in something like this when so many collectors are complaining about the actual retail price! After today, expect to see listings on eBay selling pre-orders at £45+

But people ARE paying it... just look at the prices people are paying for Pain & Gain. I can get a T2 Kimchi steelbook for less :hilarious:

Confused as to why people are surprised/angry by the price... £25+ was called from the very beginning, and it's not exactly hard to work it out if you go by past (and also more recent) ES exclusive steels. :dunno:

I like the artwork, and I'm certain we can expect a premium finish... not sure if the film will be worth the bind-buy for me though. Pre-ordered, for now!

I've tried to order this and a few others from play/entertainment store but keep getting an email saying that I'm giving invalid card details or the address is wrong, even though they are correct the still keep sending me them and cancelling my orders, getting a annoying now.

It's expensive because they are a small company and have to price in and account for the inevitable costly returns from collectors over the tiniest imperfection / blemish. The cost of returning a steel in a white padded box isn't that cheap.

Remember Jack Reacher? They are probably still clawing back their losses on that one through these future sales.

Reactions: snooloui