Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
We're excited to announce the next Steelbook Exclusive for the Entertainment Store!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

Release date June 2,2014

Pre-order: click HERE (UK delivery only) (Sold out)
Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus (Click here)

Limited to 1000 with Entertainment Store sticker.

Notes:

Embossed title (only Shadow Recruit, not Jack Ryan)
Spot gloss on front (Chris Pine) and back (entire rotated square area – only the white is not gloss)

shadow.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadowback.jpg

Last edited:
I think they might look at the popularity of the previous two and reconsider the price, so it sells out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: twiz6469
I want this but as everyone has acknowledged already, its going to come down to price - im not willing to pay a premium for the ES sticker

If ES has any sense they'd go sub £20 - anything more than that and it's an easy pass

I'm sure a lot of people will try and say it's the studios dictating the price, but i'm not having that! You can't tell me it's not Entertainment Store's pricing policy any more! World War Z, Bad Grandpa, Anchorman 2... they're taking the mickey now! EEK!

Seems to me that they've seen what people are willing to pay on eBAY for a steelbook they missed / or a grail, so think that's what they should charge from new for any old film! :angry: They don't understand a collectors mentality in my opinion...

I ordered two - one for me and one for my mate who is probably still fast asleep lol. I don't reckon much to the price, but even the amaray is £15 on Amazon so the studio must have something to do with the price. The problem with small print runs is that you know the price has to be high for them to make their money back.