10830501-1382696466-934186.jpg

Official HDN Video Jackie Brown | Zavvi Exclusive

[media=youtube]dR3euFkB0sY[/media]

Attachments

• 10830501-1382696466-934186.jpg
    10830501-1382696466-934186.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,467
Last edited by a moderator:
Easy fix is a good quality hair dryer, heat the spine up and down till the glue is workable then move it about. I had to do it with a few.
I've tried that twice in the past and wasn't able to get it to work either time, the spine would always settle back into its original position. Tips?

Just got this on Christmas Eve, easily takes the cake as the worst damaged steelbook I have ever received, let alone from Zavvi.

Jackie Brown pulled her trigger, and Zavvi shot back! :hilarious:

Attachments

• Jackie.jpg
    Jackie.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 114
not just Zavvi but ES need to get their packaging sorted cuz it ain't gd enough, if we are willing to pay sometimes too much for these steels then they should be doing everything they can to get them to us safely but instead they shoot themselves in the foot.

Thanks for the great video. Really like the back and inside. But now that I can see how they messed up Pam's pretty face on the front, it's a def pass for me....

Love this Steelbook. Just watched the disc last night and I kept thinking the whole time that there is no way Jackie scheme would work in today's world with surveillance cameras being everywhere.

Screw you modern day technology....quit taking me out of my favorite old movies. :)

I think this is a great looking steelbook. Pam Griers face isn't perfect but it's pretty damn good! I think this is the best Jackie Brown Steel available right now.

Reactions: rj531
It's a nice steelbook but it lacks in something, i don't know, i think about some spot gloss on the title and the thin yellow line... or just on that beautiful old style illustration... I feel it a bit incomplete