915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone thinks Filmarena will do an edition for this Jaws 2 to go along with the Jaws XL edition they did?

Missed this becouse amazon only accept a credit card wich i dont have. Hmv wont ship to the Netherlands and zavvi'z page was gone.........
Go Away No GIF by ZDF heute-show
Since when do amazon only accept credit cards? I don't use my debit for shopping online, but I'm pretty sure amazon accept any visa or mastercard, irrespective of it being debit or credit.

Missed this becouse amazon only accept a credit card wich i dont have. Hmv wont ship to the Netherlands and zavvi'z page was gone.........

You don't have either Visa or Mastercard?
Mastercard is easily the easiest to get. I bought mine in store and activated it. Very easy to do.

Do you not have a ATM debit card with your Bank Account
Most ATM cards are debit cards and can be used for online shopping/Supermarkets etc

Debit cards are not credit cards so you can only use if you have funds available in your bank account

How do you pay for food in shops
Do you only use banknotes/coins

Do you not have a ATM debit card with your Bank Account
Most ATM cards are debit cards and can be used for online shopping/Supermarkets etc

Debit cards are not credit cards so you can only use if you have funds available in your bank account

How do you pay for food in shops
Do you only use banknotes/coins
I am from the Netherlands. Offcourse i have a bank account, but can not use it out of europe. That said. Amazon.uk dont accept paypal either. There was no way for me to purchase it. So yeah pretty frustrating.

I am from the Netherlands. Offcourse i have a bank account, but can not use it out of europe. That said. Amazon.uk dont accept paypal either. There was no way for me to purchase it. So yeah pretty frustrating.
Do you mean outside the EU? The UK is still in Europe lol that's odd, perhaps change bank. I've never been with a bank that didn't let me use my visa or mastercard anywhere in the world.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yep. Print issue. That was also a thin case with flappy spine. It hasn't been clarified, but this should be a rigid slipcase.

Reactions: JGCramp
Do you mean outside the EU? The UK is still in Europe lol that's odd, perhaps change bank. I've never been with a bank that didn't let me use my visa or mastercard anywhere in the world.
UK is no member of the EU thats why, and dont have a visa or mastercard creditcard. There is no need for that here.

UK is no member of the EU thats why, and dont have a visa or mastercard creditcard. There is no need for that here.
That's why I asked, because you said Europe, rather than European Union. But yes, I understand. May be an idea to get one, you will be able to buy from amazon UK and US then.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
That's why I asked, because you said Europe, rather than European Union. But yes, I understand. May be an idea to get one, you will be able to buy from amazon UK and US then.
I didnt type that very right indeed. Maybe its going to pop up somewhere else. But my point is, it should not be so difficult to order this from another country. I mean we live in 2023 for ****sake :rofl:

I didnt type that very right indeed. Maybe its going to pop up somewhere else. But my point is, it should not be so difficult to order this from another country. I mean we live in 2023 for ****sake :rofl:
Agree! Haha there are apparently 1,000 copies reserved for the Italian market. So assuming they pop up on amazon Italy, you should be able to buy one of those :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GrimmReapah
What about Italy? Is it listed there on Amazon Italy already?
I pre ordered the edition from England yesterday, but a friend of mine missed it.
So I hope to get it from Italy for him.