Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
ah man i got excited there for a second lol.

thought i had an edition of this secured but then it turned out the run was MUCH smaller. Maybe luck will come my way on this one
I think 'luck' is the operative word here. I literally hit that I Want to Buy buttom almost the minute it appeared at FAC and thought for sure I'd secured one. That is until a couple Ninja's started bemoaning FACs process of orders and the maintenance of their page.

FAC does state on their page that if orders surpass availability the I Want to Buy button is taken down. Thing is, it was taken down about 3 weeks after I clicked on it making me assume I was good to go. I guess that's why it's so crushing. Thought for sure it was mine and passed on the Best Buy release because of it.

Still checking that email and holding out hope, but it's looking more and more like CM is the only real option.

I think 'luck' is the operative word here. I literally hit that I Want to Buy buttom almost the minute it appeared at FAC and thought for sure I'd secured one. That is until a couple Ninja's started bemoaning FACs process of orders and the maintenance of their page.

FAC does state on their page that if orders surpass availability the I Want to Buy button is taken down. Thing is, it was taken down about 3 weeks after I clicked on it making me assume I was good to go. I guess that's why it's so crushing. Thought for sure it was mine and passed on the Best Buy release because of it.

Still checking that email and holding out hope, but it's looking more and more like CM is the only real option.
CM is probably a better option anyway, too bad it’s a very-very long wait. I’d bet it’s not gonna be released until 2021

Finally got emailed by FAC. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Rushed my cursor down and clicked on it, and ....... it was a release ad for something else. I get like zero emails from these people, and when I do get one, it's not the one I was hoping for. What a crusher.

Release day is right around the corner. Not sure if I'm out or in it. Thinking I'm out, but unsure if I'll be emailed on release date since I clicked I WANT TO BUY. Hoping only VIPs have been notified at this point.

Finally got emailed by FAC. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Rushed my cursor down and clicked on it, and ....... it was a release ad for something else. I get like zero emails from these people, and when I do get one, it's not the one I was hoping for. What a crusher.

Release day is right around the corner. Not sure if I'm out or in it. Thinking I'm out, but unsure if I'll be emailed on release date since I clicked I WANT TO BUY. Hoping only VIPs have been notified at this point.
Most times you get a email right before public release. If you didnt get one before preorder and pay for you arent getting one. Sorry to break it to you.

I never received a lucky email and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be. What would my alternative be? Pay an insane price on eBay?

Actually pretty good, and for me personally, much better alternative is to go with HDzeta :), for sure it will be a better lenti, and it´s mainly normal sized slip. Overall quality will be better, and price also lol

All these posts, but with no new news. You know who's about to be really frustrated today?

@jaws finatic
LOL. Dude, I am WWWWAAAAAYYYYY past the point of frustration. Like other things that have come into play in my life that are negative and bear no good fruit, I've let it go.

Honestly i don't know how in the world I didn't secure one being so quick to that order button. But I have to surmise they either sold out the allotment to the gold coin dudes (or whatever it's called...maybe VIP?) or there's no rhyme or reason to how they choose who to send it to. There's nothing I can do about either.

I did initially order the wrong Jaws steel, told them in an email I wanted the FAC. They were nice enough to cancel the order, so I left my money there on credit thinking I was golden. Sadly i wasn't even bronze. Heck, i wasn't even a hockey puck, altho I did at one point feel like a hockey puck.

About a week ago I fired off an email to FAC asking to have my card credited, with the previous email exchanges (that were all answered quickly) attached. As I was warned here on Ninja, I've received no response, so there you are. Fortunately they do have a couple things i wouldn't mind having. Probably wouldn't have gotten them if not forced into the issue at hand, which admittedly was my own fault.

No question I love this FAC, and I'm glad I could help them make sure they don't spend their summer giving refunds, or mailing out card replacements for JAWS 2 which we've all learned they rectified. That's good on them The right thing to do, which is something I strive for, so they have my respect for that.

We'll see what comes to pass. If I get shut out on the FAC then I'll just go upstairs to my media room and gaze at my amazingly fulfilling JAWS collection. I really should post a picture of all my Jaws goodness. Some really cool stuff in there. When you have a big piece of the actual ORCA with a letter of authenticity, it's considered really cool stuff.

As I've said before, at the end of the day, I'm happy for everyone that got one.