Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
I knew there had to be something driving that. Partnerships, even in the most vague terms, require some sort of communication to have success. I run a couple fantasy football leagues, and it seems ever freaking year there's someone who ignores all my emails and acts like everything I covered in them (which is substantial..i'm quite thorough with my fantasy football) is a surprise. Then they don't pay on time and I have to deal with that. It's a huge hassle to me, but I keep it to myself and away from the other owners. Being not only ignored, but blatantly disregarded over and over and over and over...yeah, that would really piss me off. Not to mention having to deal with the Ninja's bummed out over it and getting bent out of shape. Truly I'm glad HDN takes the stance they do, if HDZeta's actions only bring about confusion. I hope this gets resovled with a partner you guys can trust.

Wow, looks an excellent edition, traditional art and lenti's look great.

This looks awesome, can't wait to get my copy :drool: Prefer the traditional look/colours of this one compared to CM's Lenti.
CM is using something more like Kastel's original painting, which was used on the book cover:

Kastel_TheShark_Sm-S_1024x1024.jpg

FA went with the modified version that was used on the movie poster:

stk0p1n2m740iuvbx3ml.jpg

Reactions: DMD4k
The lenti doesn't have tremendous depth (not a lot of possibility with that artwork, though I wish they'd done something more interesting with the title), but what's great about it is how it makes the image kind of translucent and luminescent. Looks really fantastic.