John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've checked my local store and all the copies are free from scuff and dents.
It's the same case and artwork.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

You can get the Singapore release as they looks identical. Plenty of stocks here.

Sold out already. Damn!!! Was thinking of getting a couple spares. Oh well. No biggie.

I respect your preference but it is a fact these VIVA cases are inferior to SB and IP.
My order of preference is ;)
- Steelbooks
- Viva Metal Boxes
- IPs

Gotta say though Viva are sometimes way cooler than both SBs & IPs combined :naughty:

I absolutely agree that Viva Metal Boxes are pretty cool. I also think they are at the very least superior to Iron Packs. With each new Viva release, I become more and more excited for the next release.

Just got mine today. It's a really nice Viva. Just disappointing that it has these paint chips on it. Otherwise it could give the Futureshop version a run for it's money. JC kinda pops out at you similar to I AM Legend Germany and Immortals NL.

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

That Silver mark on the corner is a paint chip. Sorry the pic is so shoddy.
IMG_2159.jpg

Since I open all mine, I wasn't a fan of this version. They shrunk to size that scene but didn't do anything with the back. Empty arena. Makes the cover seem a bit off. For people who keep theirs sealed, I'd say it's the one to own.

I also gotten my copy from JS, all copies does comes with the manufacturing defects.
They are all wrapped and sealed but the small paint chip at the top right corner make this imperfection, who knows this might just be the best selling point when they are all OOP. :D

I somehow prefer the slip from Taiwan, they cover the back and with a mall portion in the front. Actually the small little paint chip doesn't affect the overall value of this as this is manufacture defects. ;)

Too bad the slipcover didn't cover it entirely. LOL.

Why in the heck couldn't they just mispell it instead. :D

Seriously! I would have taken ohn Carter on the Viva then those paint chips. :hilarious:

Although like Alex said it really doesn't effect the overall look of the Viva. It really is nice when you have it in your hands.

Nice one Munstarz40, it looks great and I wouldn't worry much about those minor manufacture defects it seems like a common issue with some Viva cases. Can't wait for mine to arrive now :scat:

Reactions: Munstarz40
Nice one Munstarz40, it looks great and I wouldn't worry much about those minor manufacture defects it seems like a common issue with some Viva cases. Can't wait for mine to arrive now :scat:

Thanks :scat: You'll really like it DJ it's really well done in my opinion.