USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is now talk of John Rambo being re-released ... its rumored strongly and almost confirmed. However it will be a "Cut" edition and not the Uncut edition that was released before ... probably without that tattoo as well.

that cover is sweet, i always wanted to pick that steel up but never got round to it because importing has got so expensive :(

I am sure i can help you out , maybe not on JR Uncut , but for the re- release...

Just give me a holla will be more than happy to help...

Have Fun

John

There is 4 steels there I wouldnt mind owning! Although I already got a 10k BC , but im one of few who acutally liked the movie.

I want a FS IAL bad! As for Sweeny, I dont want that at all.

$200-$350 I'd say would snag you one. Tho looking at past ended ebay auctions would give you a better idea.

It's still going for a premium that's for sure. Glad I ended up trading for me and didn't have to shell $250 out of pocket.

Ouch, that would have hurt. :(

Well it hasn't sold so I would think nobody wants to pay that much for that SteelBook. I still have to agree though that it is still the king of all SteelBooks :D

All hail the king, baby :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Well it hasn't sold so I would think nobody wants to pay that much for that SteelBook. I still have to agree though that it is still the king of all SteelBooks :D

WOW that is $604 USD EEK!...that is the king of steelbook :scat:.

The price is a little high for sure, but not by much. It will sell eventually as someone, somewhere will want it bad enough :D

Cheers
CrashKelly