Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
There is a trend. The ones that can’t handle public feedback. Most notably the bad feedback/ comments and only concentrate on the good feedback/ comments.

But in this day and age people can speak their opinion anywhere and it is everywhere regardless of the company and/ or product so good luck to them
Have they ducked and ran then?

My passion and the work of Cine Museum is aimed at creating premium editions fo all films we love. It is absurd to think that the sales system can be "for" or "against" someone.
I believe instead that some members of this forum should think about the tones used on may threads about CM releass and consider value of the words.
It is a pleasure for me to be part of this community to which I owe great gratitude but to which I think I have also given back a lot of time and dedication.
All the ninjas who want to buy CM products are welcome as always and I will guarantee the availability and assistance for pending orders.
We should leave rivalries and controversies to other areas of life and enjoy share this passion all together.
I hope to see threads full of comments about beauty of artworks or on the meaning they have rather than expecting explanations on approval paths since they are confidential information.

I hope to be back soon to talk about collecting and cinema with all of you.

Carlo

All the ninjas who want to buy CM products are welcome as always and I will guarantee the availability and assistance for pending orders.
I know you like to hear the good stuff so I'll start off by saying t's pretty cool you would do that for those that want to buy it here :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now to stir the pot, just a little :)
My passion and the work of Cine Museum is aimed at creating premium editions fo all films we love. It is absurd to think that the sales system can be "for" or "against" someone.
Well... what did you think giving an exclusive GB to some other forum would do? Was that in the best interest of collectors here at HDN? When you give exclusive rights to someone you are indeed "for" that someone and "against" the rest. That's true in English and also true in Italian.
I believe instead that some members of this forum should think about the tones used on may threads about CM releass and consider value of the words.
It is a pleasure for me to be part of this community to which I owe great gratitude but to which I think I have also given back a lot of time and dedication.
Seriously, you need to grow thicker skin. Hardly anyone is criticising the quality of your product. Maybe the art choices, maybe your customer service and logistics partner but you have to let people express themselves, it can't just be about the praise. There's usually constructive criticism and I remember you listened in the past, especially when you were starting out, which I think was wise. Lately it seems you're very defensive and not wiling to listen even when you got great advice (from others, for example, in the Batman thread).
We should leave rivalries and controversies to other areas of life and enjoy share this passion all together.
We can't share anything together if another forum gets an exclusive and we don't here. Actions speak louder than words... you promote any possible rivalry by giving exclusive rights. You have now admitted we can buy it here, so in effect there is no more exclusivity for this title anywhere... which is also wrong if they paid for that privilege.
I hope to see threads full of comments about beauty of artworks or on the meaning they have rather than expecting explanations on approval paths since they are confidential information.
:giggle::giggle: You need to look around and read threads that aren't about your releases and you'll see the forum behaves the same towards any other retailer, asking questions, criticising art choices, etc. I don't think you're singled out at all.

I know you like to hear the good stuff so I'll start off by saying t's pretty cool you would do that for those that want to buy it here :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now to stir the pot, just a little :)
Well... what did you think giving an exclusive GB to some other forum would do? Was that in the best interest of collectors here at HDN? When you give exclusive rights to someone you are indeed "for" that someone and "against" the rest. That's true in English and also true in Italian.
Seriously, you need to grow thicker skin. Hardly anyone is criticising the quality of your product. Maybe the art choices, maybe your customer service and logistics partner but you have to let people express themselves, it can't just be about the praise. There's usually constructive criticism and I remember you listened in the past, especially when you were starting out, which I think was wise. Lately it seems you're very defensive and not wiling to listen even when you got great advice (from others, for example, in the Batman thread).
We can't share anything together if another forum gets an exclusive and we don't here. Actions speak louder than words... you promote any possible rivalry by giving exclusive rights. You have now admitted we can buy it here, so in effect there is no more exclusivity for this title anywhere... which is also wrong if they paid for that privilege.
:giggle::giggle: You need to look around and read threads that aren't about your releases and you'll see the forum behaves the same towards any other retailer, asking questions, criticising art choices, etc. I don't think you're singled out at all.

1581591227579.gif

:D :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k

Seriously, you need to grow thicker skin. Hardly anyone is criticising the quality of your product. Maybe the art choices, maybe your customer service and logistics partner but you have to let people express themselves, it can't just be about the praise

I am not reading ALL threads on HDN so i can't tell how other retailers are being talked to by members, but i for sure read a lot of the CM ones, and the tone of some members can be pretty rude when they adress him with some question/critics. Now before he has the time to reply, he already gets a finger based on the content of another members's post. I don't think this has anything to do with thickness, just some basic respect. I have also seen a lot of things that were kind of out of place to be debated on threads instead of MP. and i would just like to add that lots of retailers do not participate in the forum's life DO give GB exclusivity to others and don't get hate for doing that. Sometimes people do more than what they are supposed to. when one day they stop doing it, they are seen worse then people who have never done anything.

Maybe some of the posts here are a bit harsh, mine included, but worse things have been posted over the years, believe me I know from experience.
Members are generally just disappointed at the prospect of other forums getting what appears to be preferential treatment, which, to be fair, may or may not be the case.
Fingers crossed for members to bag a copy if any become available here...

I don't think you understood that message at all. Yes, there is a finger back a page, but you need to read that again. That finger isn't for him, it's from him.

@DMD4k
I think you needs to read that message again.
It is not "from him" it is what @leelee17 THINK/CONSIDER he is sending us as a message by not including HDN in the GB.
and is therefore an assumption of HER of what SHE think HE is thinking of US. Therefore i see this as offensive towards HIM.

i think i got this right ! ;)

Reactions: Granada
Yeah, I don't think so, but you're free to think whatever you want, obviously.

One thing I'm grateful for is HDN mods allows us all to express our views. Try doing that elsewhere.

Wouldn't want to presume as to what message Cinemuseum are hoping to send but this springs to mind... =========> finger

Now before he has the time to reply, he already gets a finger based on the content of another members's post.

I don't think you understood that message at all. Yes, there is a finger back a page, but you need to read that again. That finger isn't for him, it's from him.

It is not "from him" it is what @leelee17 THINK/CONSIDER he is sending us as a message by not including HDN in the GB.

and is therefore an assumption of HER of what SHE think HE is thinking of US. Therefore i see this as offensive towards HIM.

Yeah, I don't think so, but you're free to think whatever you want, obviously.

@DMD4k REALLY ????? english is not my mother tongue but i dont think there is room for another interpretation...

Now it is nice to be able express or views, but the concept of an "expressed view" has his limits.

Last edited: