Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
@DMD4k REALLY ????? english is not my mother tongue but i dont think there is room for another interpretation...
Well you're wrong, and there is. Not only is there another interpretation, it is the only interpretation of his/her actual message. Observe
Wouldn't want to presume as to what message Cinemuseum are hoping to send but this springs to mind
In other words, leelee felt Cinemuseum was/were sending us that message. Period. You can interpret anything you want but you're putting words in leelee's mouth if you read more into it than that.
This was before Carlo made it clear he will have copies available for ninjas that want them so it doesn't matter now.

Now it is nice to be able express or views, but the concept of an "expressed view" has his limits.
Sure, and I haven't crossed any :) My messages are very fair if I do say so myself :D

So is this Joker film any good? :LOL::LOL:

@DMD4k

"In other words, leelee felt Cinemuseum was/were sending us that message. "

That is exactly what i tried to explain : she "felt"
it is her interpretation, and this interpretation of her was posted before he had the time to reply....

I don't think it is cool to mention you think somebody give you the finger before he has the time to reply...

Now is the joker any good ? Sure !

Reactions: Felix_ro and DMD4k
Stupid question, but does Warner actually approve the artwork all these Cine-Museum releases?
They would have definitely got sued by Warner. It’s not a company like WCL from China operating underground and not even having a website, even still I believe they might be using approved artwork by Chinese Warner.
Cinemuseum is a very public company and is from Europe. I’m 100% sure nobody in their sane mind would risk like that in such a public manner with unapproved artworks. I assume it’s serious stuff, legally.

A few of the images definitely are fanart (and the greeny one looks particularly good with the green steelbook).
Joel Jerry:-
1582852450903.png
1582852545851.png

David Benzal:-
1582853127137.png
1582853184958.png

Last edited:
I continue reading posts and i think some peoples should stop following CM release.

Just thinking that Warner italia is not informed and has not approved our projects is absolutely ridiculous.
Soon we will announce WEA steelbooks in collaboration with Warner and then even the most skeptical and critical will probably begin to have more confidence.
Our projects are artistic and this is the soul of the ART line, we don't expect everyone to like it, but we certainly don't accept that we can speak of "illegal" or "unofficial" editions

i wish great wee end full of movies to everyone!

Carlo

Well I'm sure it's tough to read a whole bunch of negative comments followed by someone questioning if Warner has even approved this art. But at the same time when your in charge of a company haters are gonna hate regardless so think skin required.
I think it looks pretty good imo, I like the umania box more but I certainly would purchase this. I've bought all the Cinemusem releases since the It(2017) except First Man and Bohemian Rhapsody I think, may be one more.

I continue reading posts and i think some peoples should stop following CM release.

Just thinking that Warner italia is not informed and has not approved our projects is absolutely ridiculous.
Soon we will announce WEA steelbooks in collaboration with Warner and then even the most skeptical and critical will probably begin to have more confidence.
Our projects are artistic and this is the soul of the ART line, we don't expect everyone to like it, but we certainly don't accept that we can speak of "illegal" or "unofficial" editions

i wish great wee end full of movies to everyone!

Carlo
People are sometimes just surprised to see your company get approvals for fan-art and really interesting designs when bigger companies (Blufans, Manta, HDZeta, etc.) seem to be unable to get anything other than poster art approved often times. So when that happens, it's natural to ask if these are approved or not. I don't think any malice was intended.

For what it's worth, I love this Joker addition a lot.

People are sometimes just surprised to see your company get approvals for fan-art and really interesting designs when bigger companies (Blufans, Manta, HDZeta, etc.) seem to be unable to get anything other than poster art approved often times. So when that happens, it's natural to ask if these are approved or not. I don't think any malice was intended.

problem is not approval process for each artwork, Warner Italy supports our CMA project so approval process is faster.
Main problem for other retailers is working with exclusive artworks because you need a lot of time to find agreement with artists and some artworks are very expensive...i can't forget we paid more than 1000$ just for Full Metal Jacket artwork license from Tomer Hanuka.
As collector i know that there are many labels very skilled with standard and "official" artworks. I decided to create the CMA line to offer something alternative

We could also work with official posters...it would be faster and cheaper...but this is not sense of CMA.
Lenticolare - Opzione 2.jpg

We spent 2 months to create Exclusive Lenticular front artwork for Joker release and soon we'll show our porject!

I don’t remember seeing any proofs that those companies actually tried to get any non-official art approved. I could imagine working with official art is just inherently easier as it is readily available and doesn’t require to go extra step to contact the artist, commission his/her art and then also get approval from the studio.