Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: March 17, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

jumanji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo and Stygian
I see that Best Buy finally updated the art for this on their website. The J-card is slightly different from the image in the OP.
There isn't any mention of a digital code in the Best Buy image.
m2231873.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17
...Yeah looks like the Canadian release of this film doesn't have a digital copy.
Feels like this is happening more and more.

I know that the U.S. has a few places to redeem digital codes. Where are digital codes redeemed in Canada?

I don't know anything about them.

I know that the U.S. has a few places to redeem digital codes. Where are digital codes redeemed in Canada?

I don't know anything about them.
Typically through iTunes or Google Play.

Previously UltraViolet was one place to redeem them but that’s closed down and Google Play replaced it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I'm not saying there won't be a digital code for this. I'm wondering if Sony just doesn't put this information on the J-card in Canada because I see that the current image for Bad Boys For Life omits it as well.

EDIT: Actually this is the image on Best Buy Canada for Bad Boys For Life. It doesn't show any french text but still no mention of a digital code.

m22231893.jpg

Last edited:
Just checking Best Buy's site again and I see that both Spider-Man: Far From Home and MIB International show 4K+Blu-ray+Digital on the J-card in the images.

So I guess we may just have to wait until march 17th when Jumanji is released to find out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Kartars and Leafs17
If they're starting to skip on the digital codes more often, I will be displeased. While I buy the 4K discs for the best quality, I still like to be able to download copies to my phone for when I'm not in front of my TV.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kartars
If you actually look at all The Jumanji Next Level releases they have messed up artwork. They have the Steelbook artwork for the Bluray Triple pack (the same as bestbuy US but with french and English) and list 4k, Bluray and digital code so will find out Tuesday.

Reactions: Stygian