Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: March 17, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

jumanji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo and Stygian
No, the Beauty and the Beast ones were released on the 10th. I got them a week after release - same as this one is scheduled to be.

This happens roughly 50% of the time for me.
30% of the time, I get them between Wednesday and Friday on the week of release.
20% of the time, I get them on the release day.

A few times I've ordered two copies. Sometimes they've been delivered a week or more apart from each other. It really makes no sense.

It really is disappointing. Hopefully they step their game up .

Has bestbuy stopped deliveries? I placed my order on the 18th and it has not shipped yet. I can wait, it is a crazy time right now but I was just curious.

Has bestbuy stopped deliveries? I placed my order on the 18th and it has not shipped yet. I can wait, it is a crazy time right now but I was just curious.
I feel like they are just slow now. I've gotten 2 out of 3 items that released on March 17th.

I feel like they are just slow now. I've gotten 2 out of 3 items that released on March 17th.

Yeah. It’s odd usually you get a track shipment prompt in the app but it been about 2 days and nothing yet. I wished they would hit us with any email to let us know what’s happening .

Reactions: AlienKing