Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: March 17, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

jumanji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo and Stygian
This is my first this year so I hope a box. Mines coming from Mississauga so not sure if past orders shipped from there were bagged or box. Look like @Stygian didnt order the whole shipment. There’s still stock online of this and Star Wars.

No I didn't order this. I haven't seen the movie yet. It's going to be a while before I do now that the libraries are closed until at least April 5th.

Saw an unboxing video for the US version. Can't tell if it's glossed or not but the back of the steelbook has the mandrills on it.

A box from Mississauga. He always orders a minimum of 4 copies to avoid bubble mailers.

Not always true. I ordered 3 and 3 one time and they came in the bubble mailer. Thankfully, came in a box this time, but one copy has half a spine slash and the other I opened has some scratches on the back. I don't want to bother opening the other copy to see if it's any better, though.

Cheers!

Dang. Mine is coming from Mississauga... :(
I don't get how they choose where it comes from... You'd think I would get Richmond too.

Have no clue how they determine that. Makes no sense that yours said coming from Mississauga, but actually arrived already. Disney dents, as far as the posts go, come from Mississauga, though I have yet to received one like that.

Cheers!

Reactions: kaw
i pre ordered mine in store on December 23, went to go pick it up today and they told me to come back in week. Is this normal?

thanks

Mine was all good! Only flaw was a very tiny line/dot scratch on bottom. No Disney dent but seriously how much glue was needed for that paper thin j card. Almost ripped it off trying to take it off/ rubbing the glue off Steelbook.

Reactions: Stygian