HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:
Was gonna try and be good and resist buying these as it'll come out near £100.00 + shipping and I already have all three of those steelbook's. . But I have the fac jurassic world so it would make sense to buy these but I just don't know yet.. when we know the release date of the 3, that might make my mind up if it's not too soon:)

I think FA shows 10.4. as release date for all three of them? (can't check at the moment)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
I think FA shows 10.4. as release date for all three of them? (can't check at the moment)

Release date is in the OP above :thumbs:

Thanks guys:notworthy::thumbs:

I saw that release date for one but it says TBA in the other 2 so I was wondering if it was a mistake? As they have all 3 BS's up that made me think it was set to be released a lot earlier.. but if that is the true release date then I'll be happy cos there will be plenty of time to save up and plan around any other announcements of steels later in the year.

Hold on I've just had a thought.. I'm reading that as the 4th October 2017... should I be reading it the other way round as 10th April 2017? That would make more sense as to why the BS's are already up. If its confirmed as April that's still enough time to save:)

Hold on I've just had a thought.. I'm reading that as the 4th October 2017... should I be reading it the other way round as 10th April 2017? That would make more sense as to why the BS's are already up. If its confirmed as April that's still enough time to save:)

confirmed release Date will be April 10th,2017:thumbs:

• Helpful Post

I saw that release date for one but it says TBA in the other 2 so I was wondering if it was a mistake? As they have all 3 BS's up that made me think it was set to be released a lot earlier.. but if that is the true release date then I'll be happy cos there will be plenty of time to save up and plan around any other announcements of steels later in the year.

Yeah it's April 10th.

But keep in mind we usually have to have our invoices paid way in advance of release date.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and harry
These 3 JP sets are nothing compared to the Dredd and X-Men onslaught of invoices from FA GBs.
yes that was ridiculous especially around christmas. Its a shame because i think Karel is getting stuck with more drop outs and such because of the timing

USA date format 4/10/2017 which to me is mad compared to most other countries UK/Europe date format is 10/04/2017 = 10th April 2017
USA Date Format is backwards imo :LOL: mm/dd/yyyy April 10th 2017 (04/10/2017)
Most of the rest of the world bar a few other countries differences date format is dd/mm/yyyy 10/04/2017 as in 10th April 2017

Last edited:
  • Thanks
USA date format 4/10/2017 which to me is mad compared to most other countries UK/Europe date format is 10/04/2017 = 10th April 2017
USA Date Format is backwards imo :LOL: mm/dd/yyyy April 10th 2017 (04/10/2017)
Most of the rest of the world bar a few other countries differences date format is dd/mm/yyyy 10/04/2017 as in 10th April 2017

Lol.. it confused me in the op thats for sure:emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland