HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have these all been posted?
Is this a GB related question? Why not ask in the GB thread (link is in the OP; look for HDN Group Buy:)?

Better yet, just look at the OP in the GB thread to find out the answer to your question (hint: members with their ID in overstrike have been shipped their copies).

Got all 3 today thanks @carllenc @Collector03601

Minor issue with Jurassic Park steelbook (havent checked the others) some feint scratches to the gloss layer and 1 tiny paint chip. I would post a picture but my camera's battery is dead. Doesnt bother me much, but just thought I'd mention it

Overall though, 3 very nice releases that look great along side Jurassic World.

Hi Ninjas - hoping for some major help here -I ordered this, jurassic park 1,2 and 3 from karl's awesome GB, and after travelling 1000s of miles they have 'mysteriously' been signed for not by me, and have totally disappeared. Gutted doesn't cut it. I know it's a long shot, and apologies if this isn't in the right place, but does anyone have a copy of this, or JP1,2,3 they would sell to me at a fair price?

Hi Ninjas - hoping for some major help here -I ordered this, jurassic park 1,2 and 3 from karl's awesome GB, and after travelling 1000s of miles they have 'mysteriously' been signed for not by me, and have totally disappeared. Gutted doesn't cut it. I know it's a long shot, and apologies if this isn't in the right place, but does anyone have a copy of this, or JP1,2,3 they would sell to me at a fair price?
lgans316 has a set in his sale thread.