Price: €14.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy:
Jurassic Park || The Lost World || Jurassic Park III

image.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming 'wurde versandt' means shipped in German then mines has finally been dispatched after a week since taking payment. I hope they just automatically refund the price drop. Can't be arsed pursuing that in a different language.

Assuming 'wurde versandt' means shipped in German then mines has finally been dispatched after a week since taking payment. I hope they just automatically refund the price drop. Can't be arsed pursuing that in a different language.
You can just email them in English? That's what I always do and they reply back in English.

They myst have taken the money off all 3 together? here is my dispatch email...

View attachment 157776

The individual prices quoted of EUR 12.60 are the normal list prices excluding VAT. If you add 20% (UK VAT), EUR 12.60 becomes EUR 15.12.

The VAT (Umsatzsteuer) is added on in the bottom set of calculations.

You've been charged the normal price and will get a refund in due course.

Wurde versandt means that it will be shipped. It will say Artikel versandt when they actually ship it from the warehouse.
I still haven't received 1€ refund for JP III. Maybe I'm not eligible for a price change refund for that one :)

Ordered this together with The Mask and received The Mask twice. E-mailed Amazon and they're asking me to send back the second Mask Steel... So I have to pay extra shipping costs to get the order I originally wanted :jacked:

Ordered this together with The Mask and received The Mask twice. E-mailed Amazon and they're asking me to send back the second Mask Steel... So I have to pay extra shipping costs to get the order I originally wanted :jacked:

Don't send it back. Put in a new order for JP and sell the Mask to your friend or someone on this forum to get your money back. It's simpler and less expensive.

It's not a problem. They've asked you to return the incorrectly sent item and are, therefore, liable for the postage costs you incur in sending it back to them.

Send it back, take note of the postage costs, then e-mail their Customer Service Dept asking for a refund of those costs.

Reactions: javiermendoza
I just placed order for these too.
Good price too.
I love the FA version but the fact part 4 is coming means boxset wont be a full set so I getting individual editions instead.

Usually when I buy from outside amazon US, I always choose gift wrap option. But I'd have to buy gift wrap for all 3..has anyone who ordered just these three arrive safely in a nice box? (without gift wrap option)?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: steelbobawny
Anyone that ordered from the UK? Did these get delievered by DHL or royal mail?

Just want to know who to keep an eye out for ;)

EDIT - They just turned up via royal mail :)

Last edited: