Price: €14.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy:
Jurassic Park || The Lost World || Jurassic Park III

image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like from the mock up photo the Jurassic Park Logo and Title will be embossed as there is a border there in the photo

It will be the same for Zavvi releases

I've just cancelled my zavvi copies and ordered the german ones as they are identicle. So there be a few more floating back on zavvi's site for those that have missed out.

i also reordered at amazon.de as it's almost 17 euro cheaper than ordering from zavvi

only problem is that i ordered Jurassic Park III from zavvi combined with another order for which i received a discount and now the site doesn't allow me to cancel this order :(

will they cancel this order if i contact them about it?

i also reordered at amazon.de as it's almost 17 euro cheaper than ordering from zavvi
only problem is that i ordered Jurassic Park III from zavvi combined with another order for which i received a discount and now the site doesn't allow me to cancel this order :(

Don't you have different cancellation options, like cancel part of the order?

I also cancelled all three JP orders from zavvi, it's about 15 Euro less from amazon.

Yes you can, email them through their contact us when you get to your preorders. Done this all the time and they cancel it no probs.

Reactions: Vaako
Looks like from the mock up photo the Jurassic Park Logo and Title will be embossed as there is a border there in the photo

It will be the same for Zavvi releases
I'd be inclined to say that's NOT a border but the edge of the 'panelling' on the wooden gate in the artwork itself. It's identical on Zavvis site but their mock up isn't covered on the top and bottom with a j card.

There is no borders on any of the sequels mock-ups so I'd imagine they will all be uniform.

Last edited:
So, not really a Zavvi exclusive now, these JP's will be popping locally in most retailers which is a good thing. Zavvi are probably the worst retailer I have purchased from in relation to customer service, so happy I do not have to purchase from them. I love ordering from Amazon!

Reactions: Mobley
So, not really a Zavvi exclusive now, these JP's will be popping locally in most retailers which is a good thing. Zavvi are probably the worst retailer I have purchased from in relation to customer service, so happy I do not have to purchase from them. I love ordering from Amazon!
It IS still a Zavvi exclusive. Only they can sell the UK versions.

I'm not complaining at all, the pounds so good against the euro. I see you're in Ireland, that makes a good saving at least with the conversion rates. As long as I don't have to purchase from Zavvi I am happy.

Bring on the German slips, I'm going to practice reading the language!

Reactions: jordidj