Price: €14.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy:
Jurassic Park || The Lost World || Jurassic Park III

image.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think i'll have to pre-order them, will just pick them up in my local store once they're beeing released.. :)

EDIT:
Alright, f*** my post above, just pre-ordered all 3 of them at amazon.de lol

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
Ordered all 3 yesterday on Amazon.De. They list at 14.99 Euro, but there is a discount (I'm not sure if it's because I got 3, or just a random discount) that knocked it down to 12.50. Shipping is 3 Euros total. So, roughly $44 U.S. for all 3, including shipping. It's around $68 or $69 U.S from Zavvi. Pretty clear cut for me. I don't really care about the J-card, though

Ordered all 3 yesterday on Amazon.De. They list at 14.99 Euro, but there is a discount (I'm not sure if it's because I got 3, or just a random discount) that knocked it down to 12.50. Shipping is 3 Euros total. So, roughly $44 U.S. for all 3, including shipping. It's around $68 or $69 U.S from Zavvi. Pretty clear cut for me. I don't really care about the J-card, though
There is no discount. They are removing VAT as it is not charged in the US for shipping here...

Yes, they are the same as zavvi ones except the J-card is in german. Don't know about HDZeta's.

I also cancelled the ones from zavvi and reordered from amazon. 51€ from amazon (with shipping). 58.5€ from zavvi (bastards) :D

Ok thank you for the info.:woot:
media-dealer.de is even cheaper than amazon.de 11,79€ per steelbook, but i don´t know about the shipping costs for your country.

Reactions: BartSimpson
9,99€ shipping cost from Media-Dealer to EU countries
14,99€ shipping cost if you live in Switzerland , Norway , or (Vatican City):D

Reactions: BartSimpson
Ok thank you for the info.:woot:
media-dealer.de is even cheaper than amazon.de 11,79€ per steelbook, but i don´t know about the shipping costs for your country.

Yeah, it would be a bit cheaper from media-dealer but I'm satisfied with amazon at the moment. Shipping cost from MD is 9.99€ for me.
It's worth it but only if I order 5 or more movies but first I have to find 5 that I like and that they don't have a printed back :)

Just tried ordering from media-dealer.de and something went wrong, twice!
The order sum was charged to my card and immediately cancelled. Got a refund almost instantly.
Their page said something went wrong with the purchase. That convinced me, I'm sticking with amazon
:D

zajeta-slika.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: chunk
Ahahaha go **** yourself Zavvi, this is what you get when you **** customers in the ***. Cancelled everything and ordered from the reliable Amazon.