Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
Steel looks a beauty....:OMG: If that's full gloss, embossed, then yikes....:drool::notworthy:

Also love the pic showing it with a blue glow....Very cool. :hungry:
If the blue glow is anything like the effect used on Enter The Dragon, (where dependent on what angle/what light you viewed the steelbook in altered how the finish looked, and how blue the steelbook appeared) then this could be spectacular (drools in anticipation)

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    288.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    283.6 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: snooloui
Looks good! And as already mentioned... it'll match the others nicely - hopefully it'll be gloss and debossed too.

Looks impressive, from the pics looks like it will have a nice shimmering, colour effect and will go nicely with the other Jurassic Park steelbooks, will need that gloss finish too. :thumbs:

Pre-ordered this the other day from the new HMV UK site, I hope their packaging is better than xtra-visions, had two damaged steelbooks for the same steelbook from xtra-vision, their return to sender and drop in post box is not ideal, there is no proof of return if you do this.

Last edited:
Sweet. I hope it has nice gloss finish & debossed like JP, TLW & JP3.

Last edited:
Looks impressive, from the pics looks like it will have a nice shimmering, colour effect and will go nicely with the other Jurassic Park steelbooks, will need that gloss finish too. :thumbs:

Pre-ordered this the other day from the new HMV UK site, I hope their packaging is better than xtra-visions, had two damaged steelbooks for the same steelbook from xtra-vision, their return to sender and drop in post box is not ideal, there is no proof of return if you do this.

HMV UK packaging is only a HMV Branded A1 Mailer that's what they used before so its most likely will be the same

HMV Ireland recently started using cardboard mailer similar to amazon with steelbook wrapped with bubble wrap
Was your steelbook not protected with bubble wrap with your Xtra-Vision order
HMV Ireland and Xtra-Vision both ship from same location in Tallaght Dublin

I would be more concerned with HMV UK packaging than what HMV Ireland use

when it states HMV Exclusive it means that it is a WEA only exclusive for HMV UK ?

so this artwork will only be available at HMV UK ?

or it's WWA but they have the exclusive distribution rights for the UK only ?

PS: there is no information in regards to disk content ? is it only Blu-ray or 3D + Blu-ray ? 1 disk or 2 disk set ?

when it states HMV Exclusive it means that it is a WEA only exclusive for HMV UK ?

We'll have to wait and see. I'm guessing it will be the same art used all over though.

Reactions: Actarus

PS: there is no information in regards to disk content ? is it only Blu-ray or 3D + Blu-ray ? 1 disk or 2 disk set ?
Its 2 Discs Steelbook
3D Disc
2D Disc
The exclusive part just means in UK/Ireland its an HMV exclusive
Other countries will have the same steelbook most likely but its possible for HMV be different but I doubt it been a universal release I expect it will be the same worldwide with only the Jcard been different

Some countries will have a 2D only release and 2D/3D release

Reactions: Actarus
HMV UK packaging is only a HMV Branded A1 Mailer that's what they used before so its most likely will be the same

HMV Ireland recently started using cardboard mailer similar to amazon with steelbook wrapped with bubble wrap
Was your steelbook not protected with bubble wrap with your Xtra-Vision order
HMV Ireland and Xtra-Vision both ship from same location in Tallaght Dublin

I would be more concerned with HMV UK packaging than what HMV Ireland use

The replacement was sent in an A1 mailer, the first one as you described but no bubblewrap, the same result either way. :( I may just go to the store and buy it on release, still time to cancel it.