Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting to note that it has just broken box office records by being the first movie to take $500m on its opening weekend.

Ok, liking the fact you can now order on line as I don't have a store on my doorstep anymore. Sorry if mentioned before but do HMV take any deposit when ordering online as they used to in store?

I just pre-ordered this at HMV in store. Haven't seen the movie yet, but it got great reviews so I can't wait to watch it! :)

Last edited:
Small heads up, looks like HMV are charging my card already.

Think I'll take my chances at a store thank you *Cancels*

Saw this last night, found it a little boring in places and I never felt that any of the main characters were in any real danger. There were some really nice references to Jurassic Park though and it was clearly made with a lot of love/reverence for the original. I was surprised at how well Owen's relationship with the raptors was handled as the trailers made it look awful. Overall I'd rate is as a big improvement over JP3 and probably a little better then TLW:JP but obviously it doesn't hold a candle to the first film.

The franchise reminds me a lot of the Terminator in that the core concept is very simple, and doesn't really lend itself to being sequelised as you're essentially watching the same movie over and over and over.

I was looking forward to adding this to my steelbook collection but after watching I reckon the original JP will stand alone.

Reactions: Driver and Eugenio
HMV just took the money off my paypal... 4 days after submitting an order. Bit annoyed as I've gone into the red... would have been fine if they took it Friday... oh well.

Amazing especially in imax... Will be seeing this again for sure. HMV have already taken the money even though its a preorder :squint:

Ok, liking the fact you can now order on line as I don't have a store on my doorstep anymore. Sorry if mentioned before but do HMV take any deposit when ordering online as they used to in store?

Small heads up, looks like HMV are charging my card already.

Think I'll take my chances at a store thank you *Cancels*
As explained earlier in this thread, if you are paying by card, they take what is called a "pre-auth" for the full amount, which reduces the amount of credit you have available to spend for a few days. But they do NOT take the actual payment until it is despached. The only exception to this is if you pay using PayPal. This is clearly explained in their FAQs.

The practice of taking a pre-auth is very common, and is to check the validity of the card you are using e.g. that it hasn't been reported as lost or stolen at the time of p!acing the order.

The funds that are temporarily put aside are released again after a few days.

Just came back from the cinema after watching this...i can safely say im gonna cancel my pre-order...i don't understand all the hype around this film, it is hands down one of the worst films ive ever seen..Im no film snob i like silly films, comedies, serious films etc most things but this is utter rubbish...I got bored and nearly walked out, if it hadn't cost me a tenner to see it i would have defiantly left....Probably daft to compare it to JP1 but it really isnt in the same class i would be embarrassed to put this next to my JP1 steelbook on the shelf...No offense to who liked it but it wasn't for me as you have probable guessed :-s....I wouldn't blind buy this, just my 2 cents :-D Peace...

Just came back from the cinema after watching this...i can safely say im gonna cancel my pre-order...i don't understand all the hype around this film, it is hands down one of the worst films ive ever seen..Im no film snob i like silly films, comedies, serious films etc most things but this is utter rubbish...I got bored and nearly walked out, if it hadn't cost me a tenner to see it i would have defiantly left....Probably daft to compare it to JP1 but it really isnt in the same class i would be embarrassed to put this next to my JP1 steelbook on the shelf...No offense to who liked it but it wasn't for me as you have probable guessed :-s....I wouldn't blind buy this, just my 2 cents :-D Peace...
Fair enough.

Reactions: Eugenio_Fernandez