Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is either going to be simply awesome and carry on the charm of the first movie or it's gonna be too little too late.... my main fear is the overuse of CGI

I really hope this is in 3D. This is the sort of film it's perfect for. Jurassic Park 3D remake was a perfect example of what you can do if you don't go for a cheap 3D conversion.

Here are some more set photos and concept art:

jurassic-world-2.jpg

jurassic-world.jpg

Ferry1.jpg

Ferry2.jpg

vehicle.jpg

helicopter3.jpg

Possible plot points in spoiler below:

Confirmed, Dr. Henry Wu is back from the first film.

Confirmed, aviary and aquarium are back with a monorail around the park.

"The super dino is a genetic experiment by Bryce Dallas Howard who works at Jurassic World designing exciting new dino hybrids to thrill tourists."

The hybird is supposedly a combination of T Rex, Velociraptor, and have the chameleon ability of the cuddlefish.

Last edited:
If only Spielberg was directing it. At least then you'd know no matter what it would be at least ok and possibly great. Now it might be ok but could easily be terrible.

I really really really hope that they don't mess this up. The third film was just not realistic, no way could a kid survive like that, but I did like the stuff with the Raptors and their so called 'communicating'.

First two films are absolute classics in my opinion, and I am hoping that some form of cameo can be made for Grant, Sadler or Malcolm, even if it is just a video call that they are in. Dr Wu just wouldn't be enough of a link to the previous films for me since he was only in the first film for what, 10 minutes?

The Super Dino rumour is concerning. As if they hadn't learned their lesson trying to control normal dinosaurs, they have to mess around with hybrids. But then there is the whole 22 year timeframe in-between. So long as they cover that with some history as to why they are now going with hybrids fair enough, but if the film just says they are experimenting with hybrids without some back story I'll be a little annoyed.

Either way, looking forward to a new Jurassic film, it has been far too long after all.

I remember watching the first Jurassic park when it was released back in 1993 and i was absolutely amazed of the graphics and the story back then and it was one of my childhood favourites ever since and still to this day it remains a timeless classic. I also like part 2 but part 3 was a let down in my opinion it did not do justice to the previous two and know hearing of a fourth part to come im excited but at the same time fingers crossed hope for the best thanks for sharing the news out mate.

Cheers...

Here is some clearification for the Director

This past week, audiences began to question and doubt the upcoming Jurassic World film due to a leak by JoBlo. While we tried to ensure that context is everything, some fans were upset by the spoiler of a genetically mutated dinosaur, as well as "tamed" dinosaurs that was suggested in the article.

It's a real pity that the director of the film who is busy shooting Hawaii has to take time to "calm" the fandom, but he certainly does it in a justified way. Here are some tidbits from SlashFilms' exclusive interview with the man - be aware that he talks spoilers:

"What do you feel are the biggest misconceptions from the leaked rumors about the Jurassic World story versus the real screenplay?
That’s the thing about leaks, sometimes they aren’t misinterpreted or false. They’re real story elements that the filmmakers were hoping to introduce to the audience in a darkened movie theater. But unfortunately, in 2014, you read about it on a computer. Last week was discouraging for everyone on our crew–not because we want to hide things from the fans, but because we’re working so hard to create something full of surprises. When I was a kid, you got to discover everything at once, it washed over you and blew your mind. Now it only takes one person to spoil it for everyone else. I hope whoever leaked it is actively trying to undermine what we’re doing. Because if they’re trying to help, they’re doing it wrong."

Colin confirmed that the film focusses around an operational Jurassic Park which is now a worldwide destination for families and the like. It has elements of a biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park. It's a luxery resort with hotels, restaurants, nightlife and a golf course and it includes the most important thing - REAL dinosaurs. "It’s the realization of John Hammond’s dream, and I think you’ll want to go there."

"Those two ideas felt like they could work together. What if, despite previous disasters, they built a new biological preserve where you could see dinosaurs walk the earth…and what if people were already kind of over it? We imagined a teenager texting his girlfriend with his back to a T-Rex behind protective glass. For us, that image captured the way much of the audience feels about the movies themselves. “We’ve seen CG dinosaurs. What else you got?” Next year, you’ll see our answer."

Colin Trevorrow also discusses the spoiler leak, which suggest the dinosaurs were good and bad. It was also suggested that the dinosaurs are trained.

"Chris Pratt’s character is doing behavioral research on the raptors. They aren’t trained, they can’t do tricks. He’s just trying to figure out the limits of the relationship between these highly intelligent creatures and human beings. If people don’t think there’s potential in those ideas, maybe they won’t like this movie. But I ask them to give it a chance."

The recent leak of the Diabolus-Rex was also discussed - it was intended to be a surprise for the audience. It does include the DNA of a snake and a cuttlefish, but Colin ensures it's not going to be a mutant as some fans have suggested. It's a dinosaur, made in the same way the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were; spliced with frog DNA.

"I know the idea of a modified dinosaur put a lot of fans on red alert, and I understand it. But we aren’t doing anything here that Crichton didn’t suggest in his novels. This animal is not a mutant freak. It doesn’t have a snake’s head or octopus tentacles. It’s a dinosaur, created in the same way the others were, but now the genetics have gone to the next level. For me, it’s a natural evolution of the technology introduced in the first film. Maybe it sounds crazy, but most of my favorite movies sound crazy when you describe them in a single sentence."

Colin also directly responded to the suggestions from fans and audiences who claims that their childhood is ruined by recent leaks.

"I understand the risks of leaving the safe zone. We’ve all been disappointed by new installments of the stories we love. But with all this talk of filmmakers “ruining our childhood”, we forget that right now is someone else’s childhood. This is their time. And I have to build something that can take them to the same place those earlier films took us. It may not happen in the same way everyone expects it to, but it’s the way I believe it needs to happen."

A new Jurassic park film, A fit Redhead.

I am grow up watching Jurassic park hell my mum made me a Jurassic park cake for my 4/5th birthday cant remember which one may post pic was pretty epic for me, the sheer number of Dinosaur models and books I had/have is stupid.

Well I guess I need to set-up my stuff for the JP collectors award.

Reactions: cooey and Drum18
Jurassic World Wraps Production, Teases a T. Rex! :thumbs:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=121509

Production has officially wrapped on director Colin Trevorrow's Jurassic World! Trevorrow just posted the following image to this Twitter account, celebrating the conclusion of production and teasing the jaws of a hungry T. Rex (maybe he just likes eating wraps?).

"Wrap," was all Trevorrow posted, along with the below image of a production slate surrounded by some monstrous jaws!

bigrex.jpg

Must admit I'm looking forward to this now. Shame none of the original cast are going to be returning, but I think Chris Pratt could take over the mantle very well. Fingers crossed not too much CGI