Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
Director Colin Trevorrow said that this film will stand apart from the original trilogy making it unlikely that Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern, Sam Neil, or the rest of the cast to return. :(

Director Colin Trevorrow said that this film will stand apart from the original trilogy making it unlikely that Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern, Sam Neil, or the rest of the cast to return. :(

I kinda figured it would stand on its own, though I was really hoping for a Goldblum return.

Here's some awesome news from ComingSoon.net...

Director Colin Trevorrow has now addressed those worries on Twitter.

"Reboot is a strong word," he said. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park."

If it is set 22 years after the first film, it could definitely mean the theme park rumors are accurate.

Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Nick Robinson and Irrfan Khan will star in the film. Steven Spielberg returns to produce. Trevorrow directs the epic action-adventure from a draft of the screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley join the team as fellow producers.

Who else is thinking that Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard may be playing Tim and Lex Murphy? EEK!

And the series is aging in real-time! I love it! :scat:

Phil Tippett is coming back as "dinosaur FX supervisor. He did the effects on the original film.

Chris Pratt and Jake Johnson added to the cast.

All signs are pointing to this movie actually being pretty good.

Sam Neill says he's not in Jurassic World :( :angry:

http://www.jurassicworld.org/?id=92

In an interview with the Examiner, while filming 'The Adventurer: The Curse of Midas Box' Sam Neill took a few moments to discuss the project and as you'd expect, Jurassic World came up.

David Wangberg: [laughs] Actually, I wanted to squeeze in one other question. I’m pretty sure you’ve been asked a lot about “Jurassic Park” and the new one that’s coming out [“Jurassic World”]. Even though you are not in it, if [the filmmakers] were to call you up and say, “Hey can you come in for a part in this, or even a cameo appearance?” would you still do it?

Sam Neill: Look, you never say no. I think there’s a whole new cast and a whole new look at things, and I think that’s great. As I said, I’d never say no, but I wish them… well, I’m sure it’s going to be great, but they don’t need me.

While the direction Jurassic World is going suggests we won't be seeing previous cast members, the question is always on fan's minds. Unfortunately for us, it doesn't look like Sam Neill will be appearing as Dr Alan Grant in the film, and we had confirmation last October that Laura Dern will not be returning either.

One of the other cast members that fans are eager to see return is Jeff Goldblum as Dr Ian Malcolm. Whether or not we'll see him is uncertain at this point, as he has not directly answered either way.

jurassic-park-12-jeff-goldblum-sam-neill-dr-ian-malcolm-dr-alan-grant.jpg

Well that sucks! :angry: Now we're left asking ourselves, "What about Dr. Ian! Will he return? :wtf:

Sam Neill says he's not in Jurassic World :( :angry:

http://www.jurassicworld.org/?id=92

View attachment 57247

Well that sucks! :angry: Now we're left asking ourselves, "What about Dr. Ian! Will he return? :wtf:

Ohhh damn... I really had my hopes up that he would return somehow. :( Same for Jeff Goldblum. It would be amazing if their character could come back but still, hopefully the new movie can stand on its own with the new cast (whom I'm actually thrilled about!).

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I think it is necassary that they don't inclide any past cast if they are trying to make a stand alone movie. The original JP is one of the best movies of all time and the 2 sequels didn't live up to it. It will be cool if they do some things to allude to Dern, Goldblum, and Neil but hopefully not in a cheesy way. Don't overdue it with CGI and go back to the magic of the first film.

I hope they spare no expense.

Reactions: Drum18