Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: February 4, 2014
Price: $18.49
Buy link: Justice League: War
Group buy: here

Justice League: War SteelBook - Only at Target (2 Discs)(Digital Copy)(UV)(Blu-ray/DVD)
Director: Jay Oliva

'Sticker' that appears is only used to show DC Logo, the Steelbook will be printed.

justiceleaguetarget.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Compadre!! You have some Luck with Target!!

Sorry to hear that, Andy!

That makes me worry about what they are sending me... :(

I got the same shaft from them! I looked at my email and it clearly states steelbook BUT if you go online my order does not state that its a steelbook

There is no mention of steelbook on the target age either if you click on the link in the OP. Target ****ed us over

Just living that Target dream right now...where they give your card number to criminals or consistently send you the wrong items. :p

I wonder if I can convince my local store to somehow get more of these types of things in and they could just hold them for me...

Would save a lot of hassle that's for sure.

Kind of wondering if that's why Ender's Game isn't listed on the website...

I've now had this problem with at least 3 Target group buys... :(

Reactions: Xavier and ocielz
i returned mine tonight but they didnt have them out in store yet. I found 1 placeholder for them and it didnt mention steelbook so when i go back tomorrow I doubt they will have any in store either. what a bunch of crap

I had the same issue with the Batman steel. It had the same SKU number as the regular edition. I am sorry to hear that Andy. It sucks. I am going to the store to pick up a copy for me and a friend. Just let me know if I can help.

Members of the international group buy, HDN USA folks are on the case!

I have every confidence we'll have enough for everyone in the group buy.

Thanks again to everyone that has reached out with offers of assistance!

:scat: :thumbs: :LOL: :movie:

I can't get to my Target until this evening, and I will return my 15x amaray cases then...

Here's some Pics!!! Matte finish.
qyqubuja.jpg

7ymyzu6e.jpg

yva2evu6.jpg

3ajyta4u.jpg

sujybebe.jpg

Thanks for the pics ocielz!
I think the back looks pretty good, even better than the front.
Pity more wasn't done with the inside art, like a scene from the film used instead of text.

Last edited:
Grabbed mine and met my very first local steelbook collector. I got there just a little after 8 (was going to take the car to only be informed that I had to take my bike by my wife because I always ride my bike on Tuesdays and she had made a doctors appointment so I was running a little late). And there is none of them on the shelves so he asked me what I was looking for and he was looking for the same thing. So I went and found an employee and had him go in the back and get us a couple of copies.

Little disappointed with the matte finish but at $15.99 I couldn't pass it up plus my 4 year old is huge into superheroes I am sure he will love the movie