Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 756
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 334
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fellow Ninja!

I have been watching vol.2 but in one of the scenes there is a quick beep. Bit wierd but don't remember it in the normal DVD version.

was it the part where someone was saying the brides name/codename as that is on the dvd too, its meant to be there

I picked mine up from work this afternoon gave it quick once over and all looked fine, got home and just opened it and seen 2 small paint chip's, 6 small scratches, 2 small scratches on the bottom and 1 big F***ING scratch on the back (from the guys hand in a circular shape down to the edge of the black stripe on her leg) :angry:

also was anybody else's J-card loose or was it stuck down.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
I had a couple of spare but am sending it back, the artwork is fine but no embossing or debossing and same front as german puts me off , no wonder it didnt sell out and i cant see it happening anytime soon.

I like the artwork front/back and inside, just not enough to make me replace the German one. If it was a different cover it would've been a whole other story, but thank yeezus i can miss this one.

i think its nice ,very happy with it,was going to get german more expensive one,this is alot better and cheaper,nuff said:D

It will be B&W. The only colour version was the Japanese DVD,and as far as Im aware the Japanese Bluray is the same as everyone elses, so there is no Bluray edition available anywhere with the house of blue leaves fight in colour...

Thanks for that :D

already received it(5days to france for a non tracked item is a first for me :) )

not mate finish, zero finish
if you want to compare with another steel pretty black too which is indeed matte, take a look at the US the town's steel
you 'll see the black is stronger on kill bill.
plus , after you touched the kill bill steel ,important "fingerprints" remain, not on the the town steel

Last edited:
Got mine this morning too along with the Dressed To Kill amaray a month early from the Arrow store. Sitting in front of me ready to open Kill Bill. I've drank way too much coffee and I'm nervous as hell in case I see a dent or slash inside. Both these movies lend themselves to excessive repeat viewings for me and my wife. They are real favourites and I can't risk this steel to be damaged... Here goes.

Perfect, looks great. Nearly there with my Tarantino steel collection.

Last edited:
Decided to replace my previous CDN steels with this one thinking that the artwork was great and that I could get a nicer collection piece since one of them had some dents.

Well, that plan was shot all to hell seeing as I got this today.

Back is scratched to bits while everything else is pristine. I guess, in the end, I'm thankful there are no dents, but seriously, how does a steelbook get this scratched up BEFORE being wrapped?

RIDICULOUS!

Reactions: gaeljet
Decided to replace my previous CDN steels with this one thinking that the artwork was great and that I could get a nicer collection piece since one of them had some dents.

Well, that plan was shot all to hell seeing as I got this today.

Back is scratched to bits while everything else is pristine. I guess, in the end, I'm thankful there are no dents, but seriously, how does a steelbook get this scratched up BEFORE being wrapped?

RIDICULOUS!

Sorry to hear man. Strange how it was scratched even though there's a thicker than normal j-card. Sometimes it sucks to be a collector :angry: I guess if it was a title that sold out fast it would be even worse but you can always send it back to Zavvi in the hope that you'll get your replacement quickly. I know it's pain in the ass with their returns system but the way I look at it is with a lot of these pre-orders we're all waiting months without it on our shelves anyway so what's another two weeks wait.

Hope you get a mint copy