King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 15th, 2017
Purchase link: HDzeta
Price: $39.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies.
Pre-order time: 26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA

full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this King Arthur remake was more original than 80% of the blockbusters (Transformers 5, Cars 3, Alien 5, Pirates of the Caribbean 5) this year. I enjoyed it despite its faults. Getting this!

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
This movie was so bad, such a stupid remake Guy Richie as not done a good film since snatch. I would advice to watch this garbage before parting with any cash.
agree to no blind buy but highly disagree on the rest - this was SO underated. Brilliant mix of typical Richie and Fantasy silliness.
Loved it. Highly entertaining.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
This movie had some serious issues. Pacing was weird, the dialogue felt very out of place sometimes, and Jax Teller's haircut looked like a GQ fashion cover, not a medieval hairdo.

However, it was a very fun movie. The action was pretty awesome, the cast was fun, Jude Law was a good villain, and it was just a fun heist movie. It made no sense a lot of the time... but that's okay. It was really just fun to watch.

This movie had some serious issues. Pacing was weird, the dialogue felt very out of place sometimes, and Jax Teller's haircut looked like a GQ fashion cover, not a medieval hairdo.

However, it was a very fun movie. The action was pretty awesome, the cast was fun, Jude Law was a good villain, and it was just a fun heist movie. It made no sense a lot of the time... but that's okay. It was really just fun to watch.

Lol I don't think medieval realism was Guy Ritchie's aim.

I was sworn to secrecy :D
:OMG::naughty:

read through a couple of comments and have a mix feeling about the film lol
Have you seen any other Guy Ritchie films? If so, were they entertaining?

Pacing was weird, the dialogue felt very out of place sometimes
In my opinion, that pacing and dialogue is part of Guy Ritchie's style. I actually expected some form of that style going in the movie. If it wasnt then it isn't a Guy Riche film. :)

This movie was so bad, such a stupid remake Guy Richie as not done a good film since snatch. I would advice to watch this garbage before parting with any cash.
Really? :confused: You don't think RocknRolla and The Man from UNCLE are entertaining movies? I mean, what were you expecting from Guy Ritchie? A 'It Comes at Night'?

Reactions: goufcustom