Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.nl
Price: £14.99 or €19,19
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11047996-1417112395-997803.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997884.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this last night, I broke my rule and bought a film I had not seen. It was quite good. Wish I had not broken my rule with the Dracula film it could have been better.

i had this in my basket but never pulled the trigger due to all the dent and scratch issues. looks like i may have to snag the reel heroes version and make my own inserts.

Does anyone's steelbook make a popping sound when you press down a little on the front?
Can't tell if it's slightly damaged (bent) or if that is just the way it is. Keeping mine sealed.

I bought 2 because 60 percent of all zavvi releases are damaged. I just received one. Luckily only 2 small paint chips on the back. Hopefully the other has only damaged spine and front, so i can swap the back cover and make a mint one again.

I think there was major quality control issues with this release, or someone in the zavvi warehouse was using these for bating practice.

Christ, if I ever get another bent steel I'm seriously going to reconsider buying these. Haven't received my copy of Kong yet but all these reports of people getting damaged steelbooks is disheartening. I've gotten dented and bent steelies before, one was beyond bad, so it's a game of hit or miss. It doesn't help when they're sold out :censored:

Zavvi's Customer Services are way too slow in handling messages.

They always offer a 10% or 15% refund first even though I specifically wanted a replacement. It wastes time!

By the time I await another reply the steelbook has sold out. The option is to accept the partial refund or return it for a full refund.

Reactions: Flloydo
Zavvi's Customer Services are way too slow in handling messages.

They always offer a 10% or 15% refund first even though I specifically wanted a replacement. It wastes time!

By the time I await another reply the steelbook has sold out. The option is to accept the partial refund or return it for a full refund.

I also hate their customer service. Refunds are not the way to go here. They should upgrade their packaging and I'm sure they'd get a lot less complaints regarding steelbooks.

Btw, return it, get a full refund and re-order from amazon.de.
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00QUY6KMM/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

LOL, received an email to do with this release...Notice the last word, Simple :LOL:

Thank you for your recent purchase Help us, help you. We want your feedback to help us expand and improve our product offering. Leave a product review on site now and you will be entered into a prize draw to win £100 to spend on site Simple.

Reactions: harry
A limited edition Kong steelbook thats had a awful misprint, id say keep it as it is unique but probably wont be worth anything.