Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

01-80033.png
02-80033.png
03-80033.png
01-80033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's live now
store.hmv.com/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/kingsman-the-golden-circle-(hmv-exclusive)

No way on earth that regular 1080p Blu-ray discs will not be part of the package well into the foreseeable future (i.e. 10 years).

To state the obvious, the TBC artwork would go nicely with the artwork for the first steelbook and would be the logical choice.

If this film does well it's reported that a Director's Cut could be released at some point with the missing 1 hr 20 mins not included here . . . not forgetting that the first cut was 3 hrs 40 mins with studio execs wanting to do a grand two part finale BREAKING DAWN, DEATHLY HALLOWS, MOCKINGJAY style . . .
Even though the director poo-pooed that idea he did say recently ...
". . . but I think it could be pretty cool to do a Kingsman: The Golden Circle – Version 2, it might be fun. If people see this I’ve got a real—and also that will spark some real debate about what I cut out and why, and I’m sure some people will say I was an idiot for doing it".
and ...
". . . but maybe I can do another cut. Some of the stuff we cut out was so good, as well, that I was very sad to see it cut. Normally when I edit, stuff that’s not good enough just gets cut out and it’s pretty quick to get down to a manageable length. You just go ‘Yeah that doesn’t really work.’ This time it was like, ‘That really works."

Last edited:
Decent art to match the manta/ other HMV version but not sure if I should order this or wait for a premium. Ideally I'd like manta to do a premium to sit with the first film

‘Artwork subject to change’

Basically don’t get attached to this because what we’re actually going to release won’t be anywhere near as nice

:(

Gonna preorder this.

How much was the original HMV exclusive steel when it came out?

I'm taking a look around at buying it but want to have an idea of original cost price on release.

Edit: Just checked and they'd still have stock of the first one. It's £14.99.

Last edited: