Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Well, If you go by latest PO for Matrix - which has probably even more fan base than Leon, you would think this will not sell so fast. Lately everything stays in stock for hours, people dont spend as much as before due to high living costs and especially not for old catalog titles , as opposite to Marvel/DC stuff or new flicks like The Batman etc. I didnt expect to stay this in stock for hours, but certainly didn´t expect to sell out so fast.
Exactly, I hoped it'd be available for 5 mins at least, instead of 20-30, and I'd get most of the orders in.
Instead I couldn't buy a single thing, I got nothing! It wasn't :02 yet and everything was gone!
lon GIF

Collectong is the smoothest most efficient direct order premium site in the business. You just have to be quick. Try ordering direct from Hdzeta or Weet Collection if you want to know what a Joke is.

All of these premium companies are a joke. Artificial scarcity, low print runs - they basically exist to supply scalpers. I was on their site at exactly 7:00 AM and the 1 click was sold out by the time I got to the Paypal page and I'm pretty quick with my typing skills. How is that even possible?

All of these premium companies are a joke. Artificial scarcity, low print runs - they basically exist to supply scalpers. I was on their site at exactly 7:00 AM and the 1 click was sold out by the time I got to the Paypal page and I'm pretty quick with my typing skills. How is that even possible?
You are already doing something wrong when you have to type something in during your order.. so thats how it's possible

no bot needed

everything before preorder goes live:
save your shipping address in your account

when it goes live, you just click on the buttons for the article and a few "continue" buttons while you check out.. done

I did ALL of this and still lost out :shrug: That's why I'm so pissed. It's fine - I'm done with this madness anyway. I have too many versions of LEON already

I did ALL of this and still lost out :shrug: That's why I'm so pissed. It's fine - I'm done with this madness anyway. I have too many versions of LEON already
i dont know man, i did nothing else and got my edition.. the oc was available ~1 minute, thats def manageable in that time if you dont get any paypal errors. maybe you refreshed at the wrong time? I use an online clock for preorders to refresh at the exact time

Reactions: BluMan Chu